October 25, 2014 | 1637 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Sakura Bath Ballistic

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

Very basic bath bomb. Smells lovely even though I'm not totally into floral scents. I wouldn't purchase this bath bomb again as for me, well I prefer a little more from a bath bomb. I will say though, for those who don't like crazy bath bombs with glitter bubbles or bits hidden inside then this is perfect for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a very basic bath bomb. I wasn't too crazy about the scent of it and it didn't do anything that makes it worth buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by ShannahBarrett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually got this in the Hello Gorgeous gift box for Valentine's Day!

It smells like a beautiful garden. So it's basically a garden bomb in your bath!!! It's great for extra hydration and soothing your tired muscles!

If you want to see me talk about/use the Sakura Bath Bomb and all the products in the gift box, I also posted two videos on my YT channel!

LUSH! Hello Gorgeous Gift! (Part 1 of 2)

LUSH Hello Gorgeous Gift Demo & Review! (Part 2 of 2)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed in this. I know I like the smell of cherry blossom but this hardly smelt of anything at all. Maybe a poor batch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mmmm, I keep smelling this bath bomb. It smells so good. I almost didn't want to use it because it smelled so good and I wanted to keep it in a box so I could just take it out and smell it. It has a very clean floral scent. I don't know what a cherry blossum smells like but I've read on here that this bath bomb smells exactly like cherry blossums. I don't cut my bath bombs, I use them whole because I am lazy. It turned my bath water a pretty pink shade and it made my skin very soft, not greasy. The whole bathroom smelled wonderful. It didn't last on my skin after showering but I enjoyed it. If you love clean, fresh smells then this is a winner.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by iaeon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

was expecting something more and the scent was so subtle its like not even there? idk maybe i got a bad 1@___@

no shoujo flower petals or anythign!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

First, I'd like to suggest a tip for storage because when fragrant soaps, bath bombs, or even votives and tarts are stored together in a confined box or bag, they all end up blending into the same strong sickening odor. One solution is an over the door carrier with pockets, like the ones Bed Bath and Beyond sells for jewelry or shoes. Perfect for those of us who have a decent size "arsenal" of Lush products. So, back on track~ this Sakura bath bomb is gorgeous.... in appearance, in scent, on your skin... it's a luxurious little treat. I grew up with 2 beautiful pink mimosa trees in my yard, and I can definitely detect that heavenly scent and a soft powder note. I enjoyed it so much, I'm going to get the "matching" soap...17 Cherry Tree Lane.

Edited to add my new favorite "cocktail" is combining a Sakura bath bomb with a Blue Skies and Fluffy Clouds bubble bar.... the mixture turns the water the most beautiful relaxing shade of pastel aqua blue... and the scent is very feminine, clean and soft.... not fruity, not kiddie, not strong... ahhh nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I used half for one bath and smell is so great! It doesnt last even after bath but enough to enjoy it! Doesnt make skin dry or too oily... Nice one :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by LexAndTheCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this bath bomb. The smell is subtle and it actually smells like cherry blossom, it also turned the bath a pretty pink colour. Got a couple bath's out of the bomb.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Kat_rocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I am a native to DC and I know what cherry blossoms are supposed to smell like. In all my years I have never found something like smells exactly like them, but this does ! It turns your water a somewhat whitish color and the smell lingers on you skin after wards. So if you love the smell of cherry blossoms then this is the bath bomb for you.