LUSH Sakura Bath Ballistic

3.8

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Mimosa Absolute (Mimosa tenuiflora), Orange Blossom Absolute (Citrus dulcis), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), *Citral, *Limonene, FD&C Red No. 4, FD&C Blue No. 1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This bath bomb smells amazing and is super relaxing! Although it does not have much color when put into the bath (it foams up mostly white), the smell and the tiny little colorful salts in it do the trick. I took away one star because of the lack of color, but it is a very good bath bomb. Highly recommended!

on 5/11/2015 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There isn't any color/effect, which I expected because it's mostly white, but I hoped there would be some glitter or something fun in the center. This isn't a huge problem for me though!

The smell was amazing. I thought it smelled a lot like Pez and candy in general! Just super sweet and yummy, the smell alone made it really enjoyable because of how strong it was. Even the next day before showing I still smelled like a lollipop.

My only real complaint is that it didn't moisturize my skin much, it even felt a little dry after and I definitely needed to use body lotion.

on 5/4/2015 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is just a test

on 5/3/2015 11:49:00 PM

Not the best Lush bomb. The smell isn't anything special and it doesn't really look great in the bath either. It isn't bad, it just doesn't weigh up to the other Lush bath bombs :)

I really enjoyed this bath bomb. This is what I like to call a "nighttime bomb" because it's best to use it sometime before you go to bed. I found the smell absolutely wonderful. It's very floral, similar to sex bomb, but I like this scent even better. The multi-colored granules on the outside of the bomb are somewhat misleading since it only turns your tub creamy white. This was a little bit disappointing to me, but the smell compensated for it. It lingered on my skin and in my bathroom after the bath. I will probably repurchase sometime in the future.

on 1/21/2015 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is an OKAY product, its not that great... it is supposed to make your skin feel moisturized when you get out of the shower but it didn't for me. Also the smell was off, it didn't have a relaxing smell at all! Finally, the little "flowers" that was supposed to be in the bomb wasn't even there which was very disappointing.....

Huge disappointment. This should be my favorite bath ballistic. It contains orange flower absolute, is supposed to be reminiscent of cherry blossoms and of japan..all of the things that I adore. I used the whole bomb, the water turned slightly milky..not much of a show. When I smelled it in the store..I definitely thought meh but was really hoping that once it dissolved it would smell much nicer in the water. The smell was strongest once it was fizzing in the water and the smell wasn't bad but was just so boring..I didn't pick up anything floral just a sharp acidity that wasn't anything to get excited about it. After 5 mins of trying to pick up scents with my nose..I gave up and threw in some comforter which saved my bath from utter boredom. Very surprised that this has so many good reviews. It's so mediocre in comparison to others. Will not be repurchasing.

on 10/14/2014 6:30:00 PM

Very basic bath bomb. Smells lovely even though I'm not totally into floral scents. I wouldn't purchase this bath bomb again as for me, well I prefer a little more from a bath bomb. I will say though, for those who don't like crazy bath bombs with glitter bubbles or bits hidden inside then this is perfect for you.

on 10/13/2014 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This was a very basic bath bomb. I wasn't too crazy about the scent of it and it didn't do anything that makes it worth buying again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I actually got this in the Hello Gorgeous gift box for Valentine's Day!

It smells like a beautiful garden. So it's basically a garden bomb in your bath!!! It's great for extra hydration and soothing your tired muscles!

If you want to see me talk about/use the Sakura Bath Bomb and all the products in the gift box, I also posted two videos on my YT channel!

LUSH! Hello Gorgeous Gift! (Part 1 of 2)

LUSH Hello Gorgeous Gift Demo & Review! (Part 2 of 2)

Popular Bath Treatments