September 2, 2014 | 2025 users online

Fragrances - Sephora - Fleur de Sephora - Peony

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2006 12:26:00 AM More reviews by ErinElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first Sephora brand product I ever tried, and I love it! It smells sweet and girlie, whcih I love. I will definitely purchase more of this in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2006 12:07:00 AM More reviews by mastifluv1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice mellow clean floral drydown on this! I love it for day use. It's simple, pleasant, light, yet has plenty of staying power. I do not notice any sharpness, nor is it powdery. It's a keeper. Great for spring/summer!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2005 2:57:00 PM More reviews by GiselleRay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this fragrance which was in a travel sized fragrance pen. It smells like lemon pledge. No, I have not been dusting too much. Underneath the pledge, I can sort of smell a flower. This was my first try at Sephora's Fleur line, and I don't think I'll try another.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2005 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do like this fragrace but I wouldn't buy it again cause it smells to much like Body by Victoris's Secret.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2005 5:47:00 PM More reviews by missamerica32

I just received this fragrance a few days ago in the mail. I sprayed it in the car & my husband nearly choked! He said it was too strong & he really didn't like it. The next day I wore it & he & I both LOVED it! It smells much different on & the staying power was GREAT! I put it on after getting out of the shower that morning & when I went to get into the shower the next day I could still smell it! I plan to try some other Fleur de Sephora fragrances since I enjoyed this one so much! I definately recommend this one!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2004 10:38:00 AM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got a sample of this. Seems like a nice summer fragrance. Initially reminded me of YSL Baby Doll then quickly faded into a soft floral. I am not a floral girl, but I will consider getting this for warmer weather because it is not sharp or musty/old lady smelling.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2004 1:25:00 AM More reviews by crys20

I got this as a sample from Sephora and I was not pleased with it. I was expecting more of a Peony scent like Bath and Body Work's Peony line. It gave me a headache also right when I smelled it. I didn't even get a chance to wear it to see if I liked it later on.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2004 4:32:00 AM More reviews by sammisams

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this bottle free from Sephora. I usually do not like flowery scents, but this was really nice! Very fresh and simple. I really like it and would definitely buy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2004 1:11:00 AM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

Got this when sephora offered it with a code. At any rate, its a bit too floral..but then again in tiny doses its fabulous! A little goes a loooooooooooooooong way on me. it lasted MORE than 1/2 a day on me! fabulous!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2004 6:36:00 PM More reviews by pixiehottie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yuck. This smells very cheap and it gave me a horrible headache. However, I really want to try the lotus. Peony was just not for me.

EDIT: Received a full size free from Sephora. I still have most of the same feelings, however, it didn't seem to bother me as much as the sample, it's not as strong or harsh. My husband really likes it but I'm still iffy.