Mary Kay Timewise Age Fighting Moisturizer w/ SPF

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5% W/W), Zinc Oxide (4% W/W), Oxybenzone (2% W/W). Other Ingredients: Water/Eau, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Isododecane, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polycrylamide, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Lauramine Oxide, Ceteareth-20, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Betaine, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium PCA, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laureth-7, Sorbitol, Propylparaben, Serine, Threonine, Proline, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Lysine Glutamic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Lemon Extract, Cucumber Extract

on 4/6/2015 9:17:00 AM

I love this moisturizer. I've been using it for a couple of years now, and I find that it works very well on my combination skin. it goes on smooth, and wears beautifully under my makeup. This is the only one I've ever used, so I can't compare it to any other brand, but I do love it!

on 9/13/2014 10:00:00 AM

Doesn't blend well with makeup. Doesn't absorb into the skin well at all. I much prefer Clinique dramatically different.

on 8/20/2012 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Unfortunately, does not .. Whether creams, lotions, make-up .. nothing .. The skin feels tight and uncomfortable burning - my friend was so happy with the MK as a customer, it has become even dealerkou .. and after a year of use with totally ruined skin from MK dropped from now on and gives skin in good condition .. I'm not saying it's bad cosmetics, but know in my area a lot of people who would be happy ...

on 1/22/2012 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I have acne prone skin but somehow this works for me. It doesn't break me out at all and keeps my skins soft and moisturised. I actually prefer this to the timewise moisturiser without spf. I don't know why they have stopped distributing this in the UK. I now have to source this from abroad.

on 12/3/2009 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Previously, I had been using MyChelle's SunShield SPF 28, which left a slightly whitish cast on my Asian, olive-toned skin. It was also kind of drying, even for my very oily skin.

I've heard all about Mary Kay from Pink Truth, etc., and yes, while it does make me leery of the company's sales tactics, it can't be denied that they make pretty good products overall. Everything I've tried from Mary Kay, I've been really pleasantly surprised at the quality, and the prices are quite reasonable compared to dept. store prices, and I would say that Mary Kay is definitely dept. store quality, especially their makeup.

Since Pink Truth made me scared of dealing with a MK rep, I ordered trial set of MK's TimeWise for combination/oily skin from ebay (where you can also find the best prices), and have been so impressed with the line overall, that I just ordered a full-sized set. The daytime moisturizer was one of the things that won me over. It's light, non-irritating, even in the eye area, absorbs quickly, but is not drying, and best of all, doesn't leave a whitish film.

I'm really happy that this product doesn't make me break out. I've avoided sunscreens/sunblocks in the past because they've made me break out or get a really nasty case of nose blackheads. My skin is pretty clear overall, but I have been getting noticeable blackheads on my nose since puberty, and they are the bane of my complexion. Matter of fact, I've noticed that it takes me longer to develop nose blackheads since using Mary Kay's TimeWise line. I still get them, but it takes longer to get to the noticeable stage whereupon I have to use Biore Pore Strips and manually extract the blackheads that the pore strips don't pick up.

I really like the consistency of the daytime moisturizer: fluid, but not too thin. I also love the pump feature. I feel this is more sanitary, somehow.

on 12/6/2008 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Rec'd this in a swap. Want to find more because usually Mary Kay beauty items were too oily for my skin but I've aged 20 years and now found this the PERFECT moisturizer for my now dry skin. Told my sister about it so she could try & found that she has been using it FOR YEARS and I WONDERED how she kept her beautiful complexion because she's 63 years old but looks younger with her complexion, no lines, no ANYTHING!

on 10/31/2008 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

The only reason I use t his is because of the spf ingrediant. I love the fact that it help controls aging. but i have to admit, it does not look good under make up! really it doesnt. My sister loves this, but Mary Kay is all she use, and she doenst know of anything else, or if skin should look any different. but i have tried different things that make my skin look extra better under makeup. i would still use it, but just occasionally.

on 6/10/2006 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like most of the Timewise products, including Timewise moisturizer, but won't be buying this one again. It made my skin break out. I'm guessing the problem is the SPF ingredient. My MK rep let me trade it for the Timewise without SPF, and I've had no more problems.

on 5/29/2006 12:34:00 AM

Although it is expensive, I love this stuff (buy off ebay). I have oily acne prone skin and this moisturiser with sunscreen glides on without clogging my pores. It makes a great base for my foundation and keeps my skin feeling moisturised all day.

The packaging makes it easy to get the last drop out of it and a little bit goes a long way.

I've been using this for about 4 months now and love it.

on 3/28/2006 6:03:00 PM

I know a number of people that use this and really like it...but it did a strange thing with me. I have very normal skin, nothing out of the ordinary, but when I used this stuff, anytime I got my face damp/wet throughout the day, it turned white in that spot (like the moisturizer hadn't actually soaked in). It wasn't white unless it got wet (from drinking or even just getting kissed). I haven't heard of that happening to anyone else though. Or maybe I just got a bad bottle of moisturizer????

Popular Moisturizers