July 31, 2014 | 1699 users online

Moisturizers - Mary Kay - Timewise Age Fighting Moisturizer w/ SPF

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by warietessa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

Unfortunately, does not .. Whether creams, lotions, make-up .. nothing .. The skin feels tight and uncomfortable burning - my friend was so happy with the MK as a customer, it has become even dealerkou .. and after a year of use with totally ruined skin from MK dropped from now on and gives skin in good condition .. I'm not saying it's bad cosmetics, but know in my area a lot of people who would be happy ...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 4:57:00 AM More reviews by jdublew

I have acne prone skin but somehow this works for me. It doesn't break me out at all and keeps my skins soft and moisturised. I actually prefer this to the timewise moisturiser without spf. I don't know why they have stopped distributing this in the UK. I now have to source this from abroad.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by sunlee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Previously, I had been using MyChelle's SunShield SPF 28, which left a slightly whitish cast on my Asian, olive-toned skin. It was also kind of drying, even for my very oily skin.

I've heard all about Mary Kay from Pink Truth, etc., and yes, while it does make me leery of the company's sales tactics, it can't be denied that they make pretty good products overall. Everything I've tried from Mary Kay, I've been really pleasantly surprised at the quality, and the prices are quite reasonable compared to dept. store prices, and I would say that Mary Kay is definitely dept. store quality, especially their makeup.

Since Pink Truth made me scared of dealing with a MK rep, I ordered trial set of MK's TimeWise for combination/oily skin from ebay (where you can also find the best prices), and have been so impressed with the line overall, that I just ordered a full-sized set. The daytime moisturizer was one of the things that won me over. It's light, non-irritating, even in the eye area, absorbs quickly, but is not drying, and best of all, doesn't leave a whitish film.

I'm really happy that this product doesn't make me break out. I've avoided sunscreens/sunblocks in the past because they've made me break out or get a really nasty case of nose blackheads. My skin is pretty clear overall, but I have been getting noticeable blackheads on my nose since puberty, and they are the bane of my complexion. Matter of fact, I've noticed that it takes me longer to develop nose blackheads since using Mary Kay's TimeWise line. I still get them, but it takes longer to get to the noticeable stage whereupon I have to use Biore Pore Strips and manually extract the blackheads that the pore strips don't pick up.

I really like the consistency of the daytime moisturizer: fluid, but not too thin. I also love the pump feature. I feel this is more sanitary, somehow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2008 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Deb5135513

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Rec'd this in a swap. Want to find more because usually Mary Kay beauty items were too oily for my skin but I've aged 20 years and now found this the PERFECT moisturizer for my now dry skin. Told my sister about it so she could try & found that she has been using it FOR YEARS and I WONDERED how she kept her beautiful complexion because she's 63 years old but looks younger with her complexion, no lines, no ANYTHING!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The only reason I use t his is because of the spf ingrediant. I love the fact that it help controls aging. but i have to admit, it does not look good under make up! really it doesnt. My sister loves this, but Mary Kay is all she use, and she doenst know of anything else, or if skin should look any different. but i have tried different things that make my skin look extra better under makeup. i would still use it, but just occasionally.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2006 6:57:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like most of the Timewise products, including Timewise moisturizer, but won't be buying this one again. It made my skin break out. I'm guessing the problem is the SPF ingredient. My MK rep let me trade it for the Timewise without SPF, and I've had no more problems.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2006 12:34:00 AM More reviews by lizzymcfizzy

Although it is expensive, I love this stuff (buy off ebay). I have oily acne prone skin and this moisturiser with sunscreen glides on without clogging my pores. It makes a great base for my foundation and keeps my skin feeling moisturised all day.

The packaging makes it easy to get the last drop out of it and a little bit goes a long way.

I've been using this for about 4 months now and love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2006 6:03:00 PM More reviews by khmcd1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know a number of people that use this and really like it...but it did a strange thing with me. I have very normal skin, nothing out of the ordinary, but when I used this stuff, anytime I got my face damp/wet throughout the day, it turned white in that spot (like the moisturizer hadn't actually soaked in). It wasn't white unless it got wet (from drinking or even just getting kissed). I haven't heard of that happening to anyone else though. Or maybe I just got a bad bottle of moisturizer????

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2005 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Ambam032

Fantastic moisturizer! I liked the Normal/Comb. Timewise moisturizer, but I really need to have my moisturizer and spf in one. This blocks both the UVA and UVB rays. By using this, I don't need the MK Day Solution which saves me $30.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2005 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Scarlet_22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I 'am 22 and love The Miracle Set. This moisturizer is amazing, but it is not to be used by itself or you will not get the results as you would with the set.

My skin feels like Satin all day long and feels heavenly when I go to sleep.

Price wise, you get alot for what you pay for, it's very concentrated so you only need a small amount. For the younger crowd, start taking care of your skin now ... this is a good investment. I have been pimple free since I started using it at 13.