July 22, 2014 | 2075 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Free Me Freesia herbal moisturizing shampoo with aloe and jasmine extracts

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best VO5 shampoo from their herbal line IMO. It's not quite as moisturizing as silky experiences, but it matches strawberry cream moisture milk.
We actually started buying this shampoo for summer baths for our horse gloria, but when I was sponging on this sweet flowery stuff I couldn't help but feel jealous, so I bought myself a bottle too.
Not disappointed at all. Will be buying again when I'm in the mood for sweet flowers. I wash my hair 3 times a week and tend to get a little oily, just for reference. Works well for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My Mom is a frequent buyer of Vo5 Shampoos and Conditioners, so we always have them in the house. Occasionally, I'll use them in lieu of my usual sulfate free products to clarify my hair of silicones. I'm pleasantly surprised by the Free Me Freesia Shampoo (and Conditioner). I find most Vo5 products to be extremely drying on my hair, but this line seems to live up to it's moisturizing properties. It isn't as moisturizing as higher end brands, but in Vo5 standards, I'd say this gives me hair the biggest drink.

I'm not an ingredients wizard, but upon my novice inspection, I was pleased to find no silicones in the matching conditioner.

The small is alright. I'm not a fan, but I also don't find it offensive.

Both products are thin in consistency.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Butter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this scent. I wish I could find a perfume that smells exactly like this... I'd buy a million bottles.

It's a basic shampoo.. I use about a dime size and apply to my roots only to avoid drying out my hair like ALL shampoos do.

I wonder if my arms will break out if I use the conditioner as a lotion... lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 3:32:00 AM More reviews by greendiet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I buy this for its scent. It's probably an average shampoo, but it's superb for bublebath. Very tranquil scent. I've even use it in a handsoap dispenser, although I use hand sanitizer first.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 9:59:00 AM More reviews by piscesenchantress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pleasantly surprised! This is so cheap, yet it lathers well and doesn't dry out my color treated hair. The smell is wonderful and lingers afterwards. Can't beat it for a buck! And, it doesn't irritate my scalp like some shampoos...like Pantene!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Cuz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cleans my hair well without over-drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I searched everywhere to find this shampoo and the search was well worht it!I LOVE freesia and this smells great.I plan to always keep this one on hand.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Honeyrider1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Although I wouldn't buy this product again I didn't hate it by any means. The problem is I put my hair through hell each day so I need something extremely moisturizing/reparative for my locks. On the up side it DID moisturize my hair pretty decent w/o weighing it down. However the conditioner that goes with this product is kind of watery for my taste; I need something heavier. Not a bad product but just not right for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by sormag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unlike the previous reviews, I really like this shampoo. I am looking for something that works and this shampoo actually does make your hair really smooth!!! I didnt' mind the smell of it. It's not the best smell, but then it's not horrible. The fact that it works is what I am looking for. It was also really cheap. I've try other leading brand names and I didn't liek the result to my hair as much as this one!

Update:
Used this product for a month or so now and still really like it!
good buy! =)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by mnf4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I agree with the review below me, this smells very chemically and not very natural at all...the only reason I bought it is because I am a college student on a tight budget and for the most part, remembered that MUA liked VO5 shampoos. I saw this for 89 cents at my local Food for Less, and I always do a smell test but, that day my nose was congested since I had a cold...so I kinda just bought it spontaneously because it was cheap and reminded me Suave's Soothing Lilac Lavender shampoo/conditioner (which they didn't have, but is a MILLION times better smelling)...however, it does do it's job as a shampoo and leaves my hair feeling clean, bouncy, and shiny and the conditioner is somewhat moisturizing, but then again, I have to use loads of it in order for my hair to detangle/feel silky when I run my fingers through it in the shower...if I wasn't on such a tight budget, I would toss these out, but I guess they are decent enough to just use up...but mark my word--I will never buy this again!!!