Boots Fresh! Morning Miracle Hair Mask

on 10/27/2006 6:32:00 AM

I love this hair mask. So bad it's not available here anymore. But I plan to stock up if I ever find it again.

on 4/14/2004 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

If I had regular access to Boots products, I'm sure I would purchase this several times a month - I'd go through it that fast! This hair mask is a rich deep conditioning treatment containing menthol and peppermint oil, both guaranteed to make the scalp tingle (in a nice way) and the hair smell fresh and minty clean.
As per the directions on the jar, I've been leaving this in my hair for five minutes (sometimes longer), and then rinsing it out. The result is smooth, shiny, and soft hair that's easy to manage. This makes my hair feel like silk! I love the tingly sensation my scalp feels as I massage this in - it's soothing and relaxing, and makes for a nice shower experience. This comes packaged in a 125 ml plastic jar, which is great as it's totally unbreakable. I love this and really wish all Target stores would get on the ball and begin carrying the full line of Boots products! continued >>