October 25, 2014 | 1322 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Teint Parfait - Complexion Enhancer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Bibijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fantastic product. Subtle inner glow effect. Makes you look "done" but natural, and radiant. I wear without foundation.
Gutted that its being discontinued. Does anyone know of a replacement as effective?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by mon2288

I LOVE this product. It is the ONLY primer I have used that goes on nicely and actually keeps my makeup on my face! Some other ones feel like a layer of silicone sitting on your face. NOT this product. It gives your face a smooth and soft complexion to work with. I would absolutely buy it again! A little bit goes a long way too. You do not need to use a lot as it smooths out quite nicely. ALSO i love that this does not aggravate my skin. I have very fair skin and am prone to break outs and have sensitive skin. This one does not cause any excess breakouts or react with my skin in any one. (Which is great for me!) An must try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by jilllpa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this in #2 and 3. This is the only primer I use that keeps my foundation from sinking into my skin by noon in this humid summer we have been having in the NE. I use it on bare skin and then apply avene foundation creme compact with 50 spf. I have had no breakouts to date.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

this is tremendous!!! really, it's good enough to use that word. i've been devoted to the Dior hydraction tinted moisturizer, which is a very nice product. however, it's closer to foundation than what i'd want for a really invisible daytime look. for that, this fits the bills. when you wear this, no one can see a trace or hint of makeup on your face, you just look genetically blessed. i highly, strongly recommend this to anyone that wants a flawless, natural, "your best" complexion

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I have this in #1 Mauve; it does a great job in brightening the skin. I reserve this for those days that I woke up & look like a banana peel (with bruises); also when I over-use a bit on the lactic/glycolic acid & the skin can look blotchy. It may look greyish-white immediately upon application but soon disappear to a brighter/lighter yet natural appearance, But, treat it with respect, a little is good, more is disastrous. The smell is a non-issue to me.

As much as I like it, this is one of those take it or leave it product, a lighter fdn mix with primer makes a good substitute.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by DjoannaGrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I sooo love this primer! It makes my skin glow, if you wear it alone your skin will surely glow, probably because of the micro golden particles in it..nice scent too! My HG primer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 6:23:00 PM More reviews by leahmiami

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally, a primer I absolutely love. I have tried almost every one out there and this is far and away the best. Smashbox feels slimey as does Per-fekt. I bought it first in #4, Apricot and just got another in #3. I will continue to add. I just add some sunscreen to it. I don't even need foundation. At the most, I will add some tinted moisturizer. I have pretty good skin, still on the oily side (I am very "mature") and prone to blackheads, lots of blackheads. This one does not clog my pores at all. This is HG for me. I will continue my search for a concealer with that status. Yes, it's not cheap, but a little goes a long way. Will repurchase forever and also stockpile in case they discontinue. I have a standing search on Ebay and got the #3 for $10

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2008 7:25:00 AM More reviews by kkoshoni

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a must in my makeup bag, can't do without it, i have dark skin and use no 6, it just wakes my skin up, i don't have perfect skin, a few blemishes and dark spots, but i noticed it makes my pores almost dissappear. it does not cover up my spots and as i don't like foundation, it really is perfect for me with some loose powder, i have dry to combo skin, it keeps my T zone matte. i highly recommend this product, it is a bit pricey, but a tube goes a long way, about 6-8 months. perfect for keeping you looking fresh without that made up look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2007 6:07:00 AM More reviews by clemenza

Have this in shade no. 3 - simply can't live without it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2007 6:12:00 PM More reviews by charchy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got it in "2". I bought it last year summer and I have not finished one third of it. I like the fact that it does give a glowy look and make me look more "awake". Also I love the sweet melon smell! What I don't like is it is a bit oily. Actually I don't like to put a lot of layers on my face (for the day, it already has serum, moisturizer, sunscreen, foundation), so frequently I skip this. I am thinking to give to swap board. Expensive though.