November 22, 2014 | 990 users online

Blush - Mary Kay - Mocha Blush Duo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 12:30:00 AM More reviews by addysmom

This is a nice color. You would think it would be dark but it isn't when applied correctly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2007 11:07:00 AM More reviews by karmarge

I bought two of these palettes from an eBay seller as well as my favorite scent "Sea Level" which is discontinued. I love Mary Kay for its blushes and still search for "Azalea" which was a favorite. The blush is highly pigemtned which for me is not a problem since it lasts through the day. I use my own brushes since the compact brushes in all brands are generally useless.

Mary Kay's compact system is one of a few brands still using refillable colors. I like that very much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2006 8:45:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

I initially thought this would be too dark and too red for my complexion but am so glad I tried it. It gives a natural rosy glow to my cheeks. I usually swip my brush across both colors and blend it, but having two colors in the pan gives me several option. I would buy this color again, although I probably won't because I will probably opt to try a different color next time just because I like to try new colors. I have mine in the custom compact. I don't know why people complain about needing to buy the compact with Mary Kay. The MK blushes are only $10, you buy the compact once and refill it, which is more environmentally responsible and economical. I don't know why I would pay $18.50 for a Clinique blush when the case is not refillable and will end up in a landfill at some point when the product has been used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2006 6:00:00 AM More reviews by patpatpat

Highly pigmented and long lasting, this is a great blush. The color is very good for brightening pale or dull complexions and it's the one blush I always get a "wow, that's a really nice color (on me)" when I use it on makeovers. I use the light shade to frame the whole face to get a general warming glow and then emphasize the apples of the cheeks with the dark shade. The result is lovely, like those old fashion porcelain dolls. Would definitely rebuy if they are still available!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2005 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this blush!!!!!!!. It's a pink and gold shade and when you mix them together they look like a light peach. It wears extremely long, even on oily skin. It even shows whe I put my MK powder foundation over it. Good stuff. I think the packaging sucks in that the plate is too skinny and it's hard to get your blush brush to fit in it. Also the compact has to be purchased seperately, the plastic cover is good enough for me. I only put it on at home. I never carry it around. would definately buy again. It doesn't make me itch or break me out like so many others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2004 12:53:00 PM More reviews by jennyferr

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had to review this. The light side of this duo is my absolue HG. Looks awesome for everyday. It's a warm pink/peach shimmer that's very natural, think more natural than milani luminous, kinda like MAC tenderling with a bit more peach and pink with shimmer. It's gorgeous. My only complaint is the shape of these blushes (long skinny, the width of my thumb). It makes it hard to get even distribution on my blush brush.