December 22, 2014 | 1768 users online

Lipstick - Lumene - Happy Reds - 106 Loving

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2004 9:20:00 PM More reviews by ultimagrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the formula and how smooth this lipstick is but this color is just TOO sheer. I am fair and it doesn't even show up. I wanted a YLBB look from this but it just looks like a put a little gloss on and my lips are not even that pigmented. Would probably buy this brand of lipstick again but will not buy this color again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2004 10:02:00 AM More reviews by stellina

Okay, I admit it - I'm a Euro-snob, so when CVS got this line from Finland I had to try it. This is a very smooth, almost semi-sheer lipstick in the neatest cobalt blue tube. Loving is yet another pinkish brown, but a little deeper in tone to make it more interesting. It has cranberry in it and it really does smell a little like cranberries. Very interesting!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2004 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Tatouz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely color. Deep pinkish brown. Looks like my natural lips but better. Very comfortable on. The only minus is that is doesnt smell at all like cranberry. It as that lipstick smell that I don't like. It does go away after 20 minutes.