Lancome Re-Surface Eye

3.7

on 1/6/2014 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this for a month now and I barely notice anything, maybe a little less lines? Not sure but I wont be repurchasing because it is pretty expensive for not seeing much difference.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

When I used this it did seem to make a difference in my eye area. My very fine lines seemed less noticable. This is expensive, but fortunately L'oreal makes basically the same product for much cheaper.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a fairly good retinol based product; however, while this product works well, there are much more reasonably priced retinol products available such as Loreal Eye with Retinol. For the price, its equally as good as its lesser priced counterparts.

great product. I am 26 and I am a smoker + I love to laugh. As a result I got those deep lines under my eyes which I though were going to stay with me forever and become even deeper. Maybe. But not now and not until I use this miracle tube. I got this GWP size tube and decided to use it even though it is a strong treatment and is not recommended for girls in their 20...I gave it a try-and , o miracle! even my cosmetologist didnt see anything! And believe me, I had really deep lines. They started to dissappear, I think, after a secong week of applying a cream. Only one but: dont use this cream when it is really sunny and hot even though u are going to apply a coat of sunblock after. Once I overdried my skin in the eye area and got new wrinkles, which were gone in 3 days after using some soothing chamomile cream.

on 12/31/2003 12:33:00 AM

Well, I've just finished my sample tube and I don't notice much improvement in fine lines around my eyes....What I like about this is that it has virtually no odor, and it feels good under the eyes (not greasy or shiny). It makes concealer go on easier under eyes also. But this is too expensive to use only for the above reasons. I want to see fewer lines!!!!

on 8/23/2003 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this in a GWP. I used it as a concealer base without really expecting anything from the wrinkle-reducing claims. About halfway through the tiny tube, I put in my contacts one day and looked at my eyes up close (like you do) and I'll be darned if I didn't have a SINGLE fine line or crow's foot any more. Understand, I'm only 30, my lines were never THAT bad, but they were there, and now they're not. Impressive. I'm dreading finding out how much this stuff costs because I may just have to buy a tube.

on 6/25/2003 4:49:00 PM

I've recently become obsessed with eye-wrinkle products because I've started to notice that the laugh lines around my mouth don't recede as fast as they used to. Of course, there always is the option of ceasing to smile, affecting a British accent when speaking (your mouth moves less!) and generally keeping my face immobile, like one of those Easter Island statues. So what does this have to do with eye treatments? I use them around my mouth as well as my eyes, which don't show much signs of wrinkling just yet. Although my laugh lines are probably settled in for good, this really helped with my eyes! I don't apply it to my upper lid because of the retinol, but it really did "resurface" my lower lids -- it got rid of the teeny milia! Hooray!

on 6/24/2003 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Do not use this product. It is supposed to be a "wrinkle corrector" for eyes with retinol concentrate, but all it did was add wrinkles. The skin around my eyes was itchy, red, dry and scaly.

on 3/4/2003 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this to death!!! HG for my eyes. I no longer have any visable signs of aging around my eyes, I was starting to get some tiny fine lines forming, but since i have been using this ,about 1 year now,They are totally gone. I am cough~ 33 and most people who do not know my age think I am around 21, I even still get asked for ID when I go out. HEHE

on 1/30/2003 11:00:00 PM

I used this product at night, since it contains retinol. After two weeks, I noticed that my eyshadow was creasing like crazy, even MAC paints which never crease on me. I stopped using this product and the staying power of my eyeshadows greatly improved. Sorry, Lancome, but I'd rather have fine wrinkles than messy creases.