October 24, 2014 | 1556 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites Shiny Stix- Crystal Clear

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this, bought it for 2.50 at a dollar store. I use this instead of a nude lipgloss, because it is less goopy, for a natural look. I already have very pigmented, rosy, lips, but pale skin so it subtly brings out the color that is already there, I also really like the smell, its like a fresh minty vanilla, but doesn't have any yucky taste to it, it also feels lighter on the lips then gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by arruga

Really like this. Its a nice clear gloss with some shimmer. I've used it both by itself & over top of non-shimmery glosses/lipstick/stains. It feels really light & I do like the smell (as someone mentioned, its minty with a hint of vanilla).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2007 6:52:00 PM More reviews by klm2oo7

i got this in a swap as an extra...wasn't sure what to do with it so i checked out the reviews, this is where i got the idea to use it as a base for glosses - and now i use it almost every day (anytime i want to add a little staying power to my gloss). i was surprised to read all the complaints with the scent, mine smells like minty-vanilla (yum). it has no color, light shimmer, smooth texture and i'm sure a reasonable price since its bonne bell - so i plan to repurchase (if i ever run out).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2005 10:40:00 AM More reviews by slok87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like the Lip Lites Shiny Stix in other colors, but just not this one. The color itself is clear with tons of fine, silver shimmers in it, but it looks weird on my lips by itself; clearish with small deposits of shimmer. It just doesn't go on my lips evenly--maybe it's just my particular stick, or my weirdo lips, though. Crystal Clear is much more moisturizing than the other Shiny Stix, which tend to be a bit drying (lip crayons usually are). Also, this does work okay as just a liner/base to help gloss last a bit longer, and so this product is worth something to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 9:38:00 AM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This enhances the natural color of my lips and gives a baby pink sheen to them. It is shiny and smooth, so I don't pair this with another product. It does have a strong, waxy, crayon smell; that's the only flaw of the pencil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2004 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Maaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is okay...it's pretty good. It smells horrible, but other than that I don't have any complaints. It's a medium sized pencil with soft color. Crystal Clear just gives some shimmer and shine. IMO, it's a bit drying by itself, but when paired with the liquid gloss it's perfect. I would buy this again but in a different color. I think I'm going to buy Mocha Mousse.

EDIT: Love this lip product. It might be a little uncomfortable by itself, but when you layer it with the matching lip lights liquid l/s, it's perfect. Just enough shimmer and shine. Got one l/s since I can't give it more.