August 1, 2014 | 1802 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Girl About Town

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by asbpalma

A perfect pink

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

I would buy again and again this is a favorite it illuminates my eye makeup while wearing it and it is the perfect shade of pink not too light or bright its just all around perfect and this and hot tahiti are MAC's best colors

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by weheartmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I went to the MAC website and just wanted to spend money... I clicked on "Best Sellers" and Girl About Town came up. I decided to get it because it had awesome reviews.

Don't get me wrong it is a beautiful, berry color. It goes on smoothly but I am 20 years old. Girl About Town is too sophisticated for my liking. I am only getting older and I want to wear fun colors like Impassioned or Pink Nouveau.

I think if you are at least 25 years old and up then it will probably be the best sophisticated pink you can get at MAC. Other than that, I would suggest going for something else.

Another thing that bothered me is that Girl About Town has so many drugstore dupes. The color isn't EXTRAordinary... its just ordinary.

Maybe I'll repurchase, but probably not.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Dias14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Favorite shade ever!!! This pink goes well with every skin tone... You can wear it during the whole day, to work, to party...
I've tried some other brands, searching for a similar color (but a bit cheaper), however, Girl About Town is unique.. The only lipstick that's kinda similar for me, is Mac's Lickable.
It's a must-have, for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by harmony7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant about purchasing this color because I thought it would be too loud against my NC45/50 skintone. I finally purchased this after I decided that the lipglass version of GAT was too bright for me. When I go home and put it on, it made my teeth look yellow and I seriously considered taking it back.
A couple of weeks later I decided to test it with Currant lipliner. This time, GAT looked much better and I like it even better paired with Milani's Fuschia lipliner. I even tried it on without lipliner and I was pleasantly surprised at how flattering this color alone is on me. It also doesn't make my teeth look yellow anymore, so maybe it was just the day I tried it on? LOL
Anyway, this is a great pink for darker skintones and it can be built up or toned down. Since this formula is somewhat drying and can settle into lines, I recommend prepping lips first.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by GiulianaCarmela

My favourite lipstick. Girl About Town can be adapted to whatever you're wearing, it can be built up on your lips (from a pinkish touch to deep fuchsia) and it doesn't budge. I usually get quite self conscious wearing lipsticks, and always feel the need to run to the bathroom and touch up/check I haven't got any on my teeth. However Girl About Town lasts all night and is a great alternative to a red lip.

It's a shame it isn't matte, but at least it means it doesn't dry out my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful fuchsia-pink! A must have lipstick for any Mac collection. Last all night too! Mac "More to Love" lip liner goes with it pretty well

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by rainbowhorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like to pair this lipstick with Sinful Colors "Boom Boom" nail polish. This color looks good with neutral eyes or a bold line look. The formula doesn't dry out my lips and does not bleed either. I always apply with a lip brush and "clean up" the look with concealer afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite bright pink color to wear. It's a blue based bright pink fuschia. It's an Amplified Creme formula, so it's completely opaque, semi-creamy, and really pigmented. It looks really good against my fair skin, but it would look pretty on everybody. I also own Lickable and they look identical, but GAT is a little brighter, and IMO it has a better formula. This is a must have lipstick if you like bright colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a nice color, I love it. really compliments my very yellow NC30-35 color skin. It is so pigmented, it stays on mor than 4 hours and leaves a pretty nice stain. I love it with MAC clear lipglass on top. I will repurchase when this one will expire. I assume I will never be able to finish it before it expires, because it is so pigmented and a usually tab the bullet on my lips and tab with my clean finger after.