August 28, 2014 | 1112 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by justninny

Mary Kay claims that this product is non-comedogenic (wont clog pores). I used it for years, not knowing that it was worsening my acne. It has to of the most pore clogging ingredients out there! Sodium Chloride and Potassium chloride.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Hautest

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail cleanser. My skin is oily in the warmer months and closer to normal during the cooler months. I use this cleanser year round because it cleans my skin and removes the right amount of oil. Not too much, because that will only cause the skin to overcompensate by producing a lot more oil. This cleanser also removes makeup extremely well and is fragrance free. My consultant sells me the products at a discount, so the cost is reasonable. If you would like to purchase inexpensively, check Ebay and Craigslist.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Paisleyann

Does what it says it does. Cleans well without over drying. Removes sunscreen and foundation really well, and most of the eyeliner/mascara (I usually use an eye makeup remover anyway). A little goes a long way-just a pea size will do ya-it rinses well. Overall a good product. It took about 9 months to go through a bottle so overall its more economical than drugstore cleasers.

Made in America
Tests on animals for Chinese markets only
Privately owned.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by stimm1993

Great cream cleanser! Soft and makes my face feel like its never been cleaner!!!
I use the marykay toner after i use this and then i use a moisturizer! All by marykay :)!

Great product line :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I was really skeptical about this cleanser. I used it a few times and my skin dryed out a lot. I used alittle bit of my timewise moisturizer and it fixed it. I have really oily skin and so I have to be careful with certain cleansers or moisturizers. I have been using it now for about 2-3 months and still have a lot of product left. I use it twice a day once in the morning and then again at night and I don't have to use the moisturizer it stoped drying my face out. It is realitvly cheap, and is basically unscented. It rinses good and foams nicely. I will definatly buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by clmacintyre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser! It absorbs oil but doesn't dry out my skin. I started using it about a month ago and am converted! I don't think I will use any other cleanser! Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by marciap81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It feels good on the skin but I can't really say that it did anything. Foams well but to me it's just a regular cleanser. Decent price and ok for a Mary Kay product. Probably wouldn't buy again because I don't believe it did anything

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this for my oily acne prone skin, it leaves me feeling very clean. But I find it a tad too drying to repurchase and I have to use a moisturizer or I start peeling.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

UPDATE: I take it back: it IS too drying for my face. after continued use my face started peeling, looking flaky under makeup and feeling uncomfortably tight. Up for swap it goes!
OLD REVIEW:
This is a surprisingly good cleanser. It cleans really well without drying/stripping the skin. I have combination skin - oily in my T-zone but often dry on my cheeks/sides of mouth. Most cleansers either dry me out, leaving white patches, or they don't clean well at all and leave me with clogged pores. This one cleans well (my pores have gotten smaller since using it!) AND isn't too drying. That said, when it's really cold outside & I use this twice a day my face can get a little dry, but it's no big deal. It would be perfect for a humid summer though!
The other things I like about this cleanser: perfect texture. it's a pretty pearly cream that lathers up a little & gets ALL makeup off really well. Rinses really clean leaving no residue. It only takes a little bit of cleanser - a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. It's fragrance free and free of other irritants, and free of SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate). The squeezy bottle is very convenient.
What I don't like about this cleanser: it has parabens, and I'm trying to get away from using parabens. I hate having to buy it from a Mary Kay lady- the last one I saw was so pusy and aggressive that I will not repurchase from her - maybe I can swap for one. I really disagree with the way Mary Kay sells their products in the pyramid type scheme.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by mslorid

Nice basic cleanser. I use it at night only and it does a great job at makeup removal (I don't use a separate makup remover), and leaves your skin feeling clean. I've used this product for about 10 years. I am not big on 'moisturizing' cleansers at night because they don't feel like they clean your skin enough. I pair this with an exfoliator for better results.