September 14, 2014 | 1161 users online

Toners - Origins - United State Balancing Toner

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Carallll

I like this toner a lot more than I like the Clinque ones and the benefit ones. BUT... It runs out so frickin quick! I think I've been using this twice a day for about two months and I'm going out tomorrow to buy a new one. Absolutely crazy how much gets used. Not sure if I want to repurchase this toner in particular so I'm going to shop about a bit tomorrow

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by DietCokeAddict89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this toner!!!! It's amazing! Not overly drying haven't had any breakouts from it. Does just what you want a toner to do. It actually tones. It makes skin smooth soft and shrinks pores without drying skin. Even though I have very oily skin I've never found a toner that didn't dry out my skin. Because ladies drying out your skin makes it produce more oils and thus more breakouts and oil. This product makes my skin less oily, smooth and uniform. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I had never used Origins products before and heard very good things so I went to Sephora and splurged on an entire regimen. This stuff is absolutely terrible. The packaging is decent and the smell isn't too off-putting but the product... if you like having your skin burned off, then this is the product for you. This stuff stung and burned like no other product I've ever used. It felt like putting rubbing alcohol on an open wound. It didn't get my skin cleaner than my usual toner (Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Refreshing Toner). An absolute waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by SkinMasquerade

pros:
- takes anything that the cleanser wasn't able to remove off
-smells fresh
-refreshes skin
- cute packaging
-natural
cons:
-can make skin feel tight
- a bit pricey
-can be over drying
- gave me a couple of pimples(my skin is sensitive at times)
* this product is more for people with combo skin, and for people with dry/combo skin, only use once a day
the only way to find out if this product is for you or not is to give it a try

overall: this toner is an ok product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by materialface

This isn't a holy grail toner, however, it did exactly what it says in the name "balancing". This is what I need in a toner.
- I have combination skin: oily t-zone, normal cheeks, chin and sides of my face.
- This did not dry my face out. I was able to keep the oilyness at bay, and lightly cleanse/tone my normal skin areas.
- This did not cause my skin to feel tight whatsoever.
- It had a light refreshing scent to it which was pleasent in the morning.
- The bottle packaging is nothing spectacular although it did look nice on my shelf. The top however needs to be redesigned. The bottle twist cap is not secure enough and can easily be flimsy. I drop it constantly because its rounded and thin. There's no top filter on the bottle, so be careful.
- I honestly think Origins' toners are a bit overpriced. Their facewashes are in the $26 CAD range, and toners are usually less expensive (?). Their toners are in the same price range but I think these should be priced at $20-$22. My personal opinion.
- This lasts me about 2-2 1/2 months.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by dunibuni

This is a pretty decent toner. It didn't do TOO much for my skin, but it did feel refreshed after applying. Nothiing too good about it, yet nothing bad about it. One bottle lasted me a while, so I guess it's a good deal for your money, but still I did not repurchase since I didn't see too many benefits from using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this toner a lot. Its not too high in alcohol so it doesnt dry out my skin, but it does help minimize shine in my tzone, and even made my pores look smaller. I like to use this in the morning before I put on my makeup to get off any nigh cream residue and oil from when I was sleeping (I hate washing my face in the morning-it makes my skin so dry!). It is also gentle, I have rosacea and this toner didn't irritate (it contains lavender oil which reduces redness). Overall this is a good toner for people who have combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

This toner is soooo good! It does everything a toner should do: prep for moisture, adjust ph level, rinse and tighten pores, fade acne and scars, normalize dry and oily patches. Pretty much perfect for my skin! Love this and will buy again for sure! Only con is that you run through it quickly. All the other Origins products has lasted a really long time, but not this.

BTW: This only works when my skin is oily. Then it's a lifesaver! Otherwise it's to drying for my skin, so I can't use it every day.. But it is a really good product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great for normal and combination skin because it refreshes the skin while also hydrating it as well. It has a very clean citrus smell and because of that I also think it balances out the skin tone as well. It doesn't my skin neither dry or oily. It's also a good wake me up in the morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by nalina82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I can never get the dang cap open. It's a flippy lid, but it is so hard to flip open. I have nearly seperated my fingernail from the skin at the top trying to force it open. The product itself was just ok. I don't feel like it helped with oil control at all. I am also not a fan of the alcohol content.