Lancome Juicy Tubes in Tutti Frutti

4.2

on 2/9/2009 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I love the subtle color, looks great with my skin tone. Smells good and tastes good too!

on 11/17/2006 9:54:00 AM

This, although a nice peachy colour (on my medium pigmented lips), was too sticky for my liking, and not at all moisturising. It does have a lovely fruity scent and taste, but the product turned runny after a couple of months and I had barely used it. Will not repurchase.

on 11/7/2004 9:08:00 PM

I *LOVE* this lipgloss. It's my favorite Huicy Tube ever, rather pigmented, a lovely peachy color that makes my lips look better than anything. Unfortunatley, I got it in London a while ago, it's not available in the US and I don't think it's even available in the UK anymore. Still, the best lipgloss I've ever had, I would repurchase a million times if I could!

on 8/4/2004 3:26:00 PM

Thanks to a lovely swapper, I was able to try this Non-US color! It's a lovely apricot color, a little bit more pigmented than the really sheer Juicy tubes, and tastes mostly like watermelon. I would definitely repurchase if I could or try and swap for it, as it is a nice alternative to my tons of red and pink glosses. Looks lovely with Nars torrid :)

on 4/10/2004 2:04:00 PM

I have this as a sample from a friend because this has long been off the shelves. IMO, the colour is a few shades off the other JT colour Coral Rush, and is a little peachier than it. They smell *exactly* the same tho. Looks greaaat on the lips -- would love to buy this full sized!

Recommended for Medium Skin