October 20, 2014 | 2072 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes in Tutti Frutti

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by pookie052606

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the subtle color, looks great with my skin tone. Smells good and tastes good too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by muppitonastring

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was the only JT I ever bought since I think they all look the same on lips :o) I can’t believe they discontinued such a unique, gorgeous colour. It looks deep orange in the tube, sheerer on my lips but still enough colour to look sexy and different from my usual pink/nude glosses. Usually, JTs look clear on my lips with no colour payoff but not this one. My friends saw this one day and tried it on, they really wanted it haha. I usually dislike bright summery coloured glosses and the fact that even I like this is a testament to its loveliness. The only thing I dislike is the watermelony fruity fragrance, much prefer MACs vanilla or no fragrance altogether. Actually one other thing is that the gloss and the pigment sometimes separate, like you squeeze the tube and all you get is clear gloss…you have to carry on squeezing until some pigmented gloss comes out. It was like that when I bought it new so I doubt it was off. Strange, but I can deal with that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2006 9:54:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

This, although a nice peachy colour (on my medium pigmented lips), was too sticky for my liking, and not at all moisturising. It does have a lovely fruity scent and taste, but the product turned runny after a couple of months and I had barely used it. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2004 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Cygentte3

I *LOVE* this lipgloss. It's my favorite Huicy Tube ever, rather pigmented, a lovely peachy color that makes my lips look better than anything. Unfortunatley, I got it in London a while ago, it's not available in the US and I don't think it's even available in the UK anymore. Still, the best lipgloss I've ever had, I would repurchase a million times if I could!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2004 3:26:00 PM More reviews by babypooh097

Thanks to a lovely swapper, I was able to try this Non-US color! It's a lovely apricot color, a little bit more pigmented than the really sheer Juicy tubes, and tastes mostly like watermelon. I would definitely repurchase if I could or try and swap for it, as it is a nice alternative to my tons of red and pink glosses. Looks lovely with Nars torrid :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2004 2:04:00 PM More reviews by alethea

I have this as a sample from a friend because this has long been off the shelves. IMO, the colour is a few shades off the other JT colour Coral Rush, and is a little peachier than it. They smell *exactly* the same tho. Looks greaaat on the lips -- would love to buy this full sized!