Lancome Vinefit

3.3

on 2/6/2006 12:40:00 AM

A mediocre copycat product to cash in on the grape seed extract craze.Nice try Lancome, but you can't beat Caudalie for Grape Seed based skin care.

on 6/23/2004 10:18:00 AM

This is my HG moisturizer!!! I am constantly trying new things, but I always return to this amazing, light, and refreshing moisturizer. I have been using it for about five years now--summer and winter, almost every day, and I have yet to find anything that works better and still contains an SPF. I have very sensitive, oily skin, yet with a tendency to flake and peel in patches on my nose (a skin condition)--Vinefit is rich enough to combat that problem (or at least mask the flakes while I have it on) and yet does not make my oily skin worse. Of course, on top of everything else, it smells divine and is the perfect pick-me-up in the mornings. The SPF is effective, since I am pale and have yet to burn while wearing this (even times when I meant to put on a stronger sunblock, but forgot). Overall, amazing--any product that could get five years of loyalty out of *me* is a winner.

on 6/23/2004 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice moisturizer. It's smooth, smells good, and leaves your skin smooth, soft, and fresh-feeling. It's not greasy, like some moisturizers are, and it spreads well. A nice, gentle moisturizer.

on 6/15/2004 12:24:00 PM

Oil free, non greasy, smells good & a great light moisturizer for summer. I wish they have SPF for the price of this product!

on 5/17/2004 10:07:00 PM

Hmm... On one hand, this cream smells delicous and does have SPF, however I was expecting more for the price. Most of the times I use it, it feels like it doesn't really absorb, but just sits on my skin. It makes my skin feel greasy and dry at the same time, if that even makes sense. Overall, its alright, I LOVE its fragrance, however not a particularly good cream

on 2/12/2004 11:51:00 PM

Recieved this moisturizer as a deluxe GWP, so I'm not sure how it is packaged for retail sale. It is a pinkish-peach hue with a somewhat watery texture and smells like perfumey grapes. I found it to be an adequate moisturizer, but nothing more. Pros: did not clog pores, cause breakouts, cause skin to beome overly dry or oily. Cons: nothing special, somewhat watery formulation.

on 11/27/2003 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is one of my favorite moisturizers for Winter along with Clinique Advance Stop Signs. It goes on very smooth and keeps my face moisturized for the whole day. Applying make-up after application of this cream is definately not a problem. It has a light amount of fregrance which is quite pleasant. The price point of Vinefit is definately a plus. This is a great product for someone looking for something light and moisturizing. I would not classify as an Anti-Age product as the ingredience within are not as advanced. This is a wonderful cream for 20/30 somethings.
continued >>

on 10/29/2003 3:08:00 AM

I really wanted to like this. It has a really pleasant scent and and interesting ingredients but as with most Lancome skincare the alcohol or some other ingredient irritated my skin. I broke out and had to discontinue using it. I tried several times to use it again and each time I broke out. Too bad :( I have sensitive combination skin.

on 6/9/2003 12:46:00 AM

This product did nothing for me! I think it oxidizes or expires easily too - the tip of the pump accumulates some orange-coloured goo.... It works well on my hands now..I just finish it up as a handcream! Definitely will not buy again.

on 3/24/2003 1:20:00 AM

This product develops some milias (whiteheads) and small bumps on my skin. I normally don't have a sensitive skin, however, this is the first moisturizer that 'destructs' my skin in some ways. Oh well, I better stick to my Shiseido line. I returned the product to Sephora (thank God), after using it for a week. By the way I have a normal-dry skin.

Popular Moisturizers