September 30, 2014 | 1842 users online

Shampoo - Aubrey Organics - Natural Baby & Kids Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2006 12:42:00 PM More reviews by DGentile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm accustomed to shampoos that create lather, but since this one is sulfate free, it doesn't lather. I will be trying more sulfate-free shampoos in the future, because I understand that sulfates damage your hair in the long-run. The scent is great. I love using this on my baby.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2004 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Caprig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

With a fragrance reminiscent of traditional baby powder, AUBREY ORGANICS NATURAL BABY SHAMPOO is a natural vegetarian shampoo with no SODIUM LAURYL/LAURETH/MYRETH SULFATES in it.

"No-Tears" baby shampoo has a numbing agent in it so babies do not feel the pain of the SLS/SMS chemicals in them. AUBREY BABY SHAMPOO does not have any numbing agents in it, so be careful to avoid the eyes with this.

This shampoo is delightful. Makes the hair shiny, full, clean, and does not need a lot of product to work, and suds just enough to make you know it is there. I love the way it makes my daughter's hair feel and smell when bath time is done. I will be buying this again! continued >>