July 28, 2014 | 984 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Vichy - Purete Thermale Eye Make-up Remover Sensitive Eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

**Sensitive Skin girls, here is your makeup remover

PROS:
-watery consistency doesn't clog pores or irritate sensitive skin. that's my favorite thing about this product: it feels just like a clarifying water and doesn't break me out
-can be used on eyes and face without irritating either yet taking off makeup very well
-easy to use, travel friendly

CONS:
-i don't remember the price, but vichy isn't cheap, but not very expensive
-not available at every drugstore, that's for sure, but worth it.

If you're sick of oily, greasy or gooey waterproof makeup remover, here's your solution.
If you wear A LOT of makeup you may have to go back in twice or use a toner, but it dissolves makeup surprisingly well WITHOUT the breakouts and irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Halvsnygg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells nice, works well, doesn't leave an oily feeling which I hate with makeup removers. Have used for years, always end up buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by glitter854

This is my absolute favourite eye makeup remover EVER. This stuff is incredible, it dissolves all my eye makeup quickly, with the smallest amount. It lasts forever, and I rarely need to repurchase it. It is on the pricey side for an eye makeup remover, but it's definitely worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This product smells amazing but failed at removing waterproof mascara. My eyelids are refreshed, but sometimes a little bit irritated. I'm not expert on eye makeup removers, maybe you can find better product. Btw... give a try, if you want.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by tanyalorrain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eye makeup remover is okay. I have used much more expensive products that don't work as well, but I have used a cheaper product that works just as well too. It doesn't leave a heavy greasy feel on your lid but it does leave a bit of a film. You do have to scrub a little bit to get your mascara off but to be honest I haven't quite found the right product for me yet. If I try ten more products and they all work the same I will probably come back to this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The one positive...this product smells incredibly good. I wish it were a perfume instead. As far as removing eye makeup it did nothing. I ended up following this pricey potion with a diaper wipe. Awful!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by ibrerika

I Love this productl.Before I had problem with the makeup removers cause they didn't take my mascara off well.But this is doing a very great job.After my skin feels fresh and clean.So I am really really satisfied with this product.Honestly I got this product for present but I think it's a little expensive.This is the only reason why I will not buy it again.Or I will ask it for christmas for present again!:-)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Lala227

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Best eye makeup remover I think I've ever used. The formula is so incredibly soothing, perfect way to end the day! No oily residue whatsoever and removes makeup very well. It seems that every other product I've used irritates and stings my eyes, but not this one...could be my HG. Well worth the extra dollars spent over the mass brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 9:28:00 AM More reviews by paulinacollina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am impressed - fluid as light as water but does the job perfectly for me. Very surprised to read that it's not much good for waterproof mascara, as the Max Factor I use comes off smoothly.
No greasy eyes, no irritation, no redness, am very happy with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by chuichi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh I love this eye makeup remover! It has such a wonderful fragrance and soothes my eyes so much. It also does a very efficient job at removing all traces of eye makeup. It is a bit expensive, but I bought this when it was on offer, so I'll buy this again definitely, but more so if it's on offer! Highly recommended!!!