July 26, 2014 | 1081 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Star Powder - 906 Turquoise

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by missygaga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Loved this colour and love MUFE shadows!! I always get compliments when I wear this blue shade. I have a greeny brown hazel star pigment too and I just love it. You definetly need an eye shadow primer though, if you want your lids to POP all night long !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2008 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Alyne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my golly, It is beautiful! It is a bright flashy turquoise. On my skin it looks like it has a bit of a yellow/gold undertone. not a duo color but just a warm undertone instead of a cool. I think it was $18.00 at Sephora. Il love Makeup Forever because they ave such fun colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

Overall I like MUFE star powders. They're easy to work with, vibrant and come in a variety of interesting shades. Star powder texture is very similar to most mineral eyeshadows or shimmer powders from various brands so it's good for a wash otherwise you really need a good cream base for intense payoff.

I give #906 only 4 lippies because it's not really that unique especially for the price paid. I think there's a variety of brands out there that make a turquoise type of shimmer powder that is a great dupe of this for the fraction of the price. Fyrinnae Cosmetics eyeshadow in Digital Faerie is a deadringer for this in quality, pigment payoff but for 1/4 of the price for a large jar. I do recommend MUFE star powders in general but I think this one can be easily skipped to buy more unique and worthwhile shades for the hefty pricetag.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2007 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Pinupstar

I really like this product alot. It's similiar to a mac pigment but it seems a little lighter. It's very easy to apply but sometimes you have to pack it on a little more to get the color payoff. I like the sifter jar but I don't like how much comes out everywhere its kind of messy sometimes. Overall i would buy it again though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2006 2:25:00 AM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is GORGEOUS. I love MUFE star powders..this looks great alone or as a liner. HOW PRETTY. Here is a pic of it: continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2005 4:27:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

A very pretty bright turquoise blue shade. Looks very pretty on, very vibrant. If you do not use a good eyeshadow base it tends to crease and fade throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2005 5:23:00 PM More reviews by squirrel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think I actually like these star powders better than my MAC pigments! They have great colors that are very pigmented and last all day and night. The only thing I don't like is that they are hard to open.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2004 11:06:00 PM More reviews by diva2themax

I looove this color. It's a beautiful "mermaid" turquoise with lots of shimmer.I like to use this w/ Star Powder #910 & Shu ME555 to make a very pretty mermaid look. To make the color really show up I would either apply it with a wet brush or over a creamy eyeshadow like MAC CCB or Revlon Illuminace. This helps to make the powder stick and makes the color alot more vibrant. It costs about $18 which I think is a little much considering the size but it lasts forever since you only need a tiny amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2004 6:03:00 AM More reviews by aveline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm in love with this colour! it's the perfect turquoise for the mermaid eye! the iridiscence in it is amazing. thou the staying power isn't something to shout for, it still lalsted for a pretty decent time as a sheer wash.