September 3, 2014 | 1078 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Melting Marshmallow Moment

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by CasperXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Favourite lush bath product! :) Makes the water so creamy and beautiful, really relaxing and moisturising. Lovely scent that lasts. Just such a delight to use. I use half at a time, just to get more value out of it. Doesn't irritate my eczema.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely this, smells amazing, very softening and moisturising. My favourite of the bath melts from lush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by 1432

This product smells so good and is very moisturizing in a bath. You can also crumble off a bit, mix with water and use like a shower smoothie for super soft skin. It makes bath water feel so silky and leaves you with super moisturized skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by LeehannahMitchell

I loved the smell of this melt especially when i opened the box it was sent to me in, it was all i could smell! When i used this in my bath i had cut it into halves, but they weren't equal.. so i used the smaller half, which i think was a mistake.. i found that it made a foam like it is supposed to but when it fizzed nearr to my running water i got a layer of bubbles? Anyway i found that it makes the water smell exactly how the bath melt itself does..but after a few minutes of getting in i found the layer of foam and few bubbles had gone.. and left a kind of used water look..(i think this maybe because i didnt use enough of the melt to turn my water pink) After i use the bigger half i cut i will edit this review and tell you what i think! :)

EDIT: I used the other half of this melt the other day and i think this one expires alot faster than it says or any of the other ones do because when i used the other half it didnt fizz or produce any foam at all it just sat there, so i broke it up a mixed it in the water and got a grey/purple water colour, i still got the same smell so it was ok, but i think if i buy another one i will use it all at once so i don't have a half of it 'wasted' by not having the same effect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bath melt is great! Way better than my only other experience with a Lush melt, Floating Island, which was total rubbish. I received this as a birthday present in one of Lush's giftboxes. While I won't buy this again (it smells too sugary-sweet for my tastes), I would certainly recommend this to anyone who loves things like Snow Fairy, Rockstar soap and products along those lines. It melts beautifully, making the water look like a pink milkshake. The scent didn't wash away once it melted either, so not only will your skin be soft after your bath but smell sweet too! I only needed half, and I mixed with with a bit of some Magic Mushroom bubblebar I have left over for some bubbles too; these two worked together really well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite LUSH product so far, and one of my favorite bath products in general. Smell is subtle and good, and this leaves my skin very soft. Love the silky texture it gives the bath.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

I really like the smell of this and think it's really cute but I found it wasn't really worth it. It did moisturise a bit but I find I get the same amount of moisture from some bubble bars and bath bombs and they're more fun. Out of the melts I've tried, this is definitely not a favourite

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells so good! It turned my water pink-ish and it also made some foam. My skin feels good afterwards, this was surprisingly moisturising :) Will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 6:06:00 AM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This one looks great, smells good- but smell doesnt last... makes water pink, but its not clear, saturated pink which I personally prefer and the most importantly foam is not creamy, doesnt last and is really poor...
It doesnt dry skin, I would even say that skin looks good after...
But not my favourite, I won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 6:06:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

bath melts are my favorite products form lush and this one is my favorite scent. its nice and sweet but not too sweet or food like. i use this as a body scrub first and then it turns my bath milky and smelling wonderful. my skin is so moisturized afterwards and the scent lingers all night which i love. i get 4 or 5 baths out of one bar so the price is great at about 7 dollars and it a vegan product. i highly recommend these.