October 21, 2014 | 1799 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Flip Shades

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by sinkin2heart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I still happen to have one of these in the shade "Vanilla Veil" from middle school. It's a nice, buildable lipstick with fun packaging, in my opinion. I just wish they hadn't been discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Doodlebugnanav

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely rate this as my all time favorite lipstick (and I am 52, so I have used a lot!)! It smells and tastes great! It lasts about like a normal lipstick. The color of the plum one I have is not ott dark and not too light. And I loved the pencil thin size and the flip top that raises the lipstick is wonderful! Only problem is they no longer make it! My last tube has lasted me for years, using it off and on. And this has been left in closed up hot vehicles in the south and in freezing temps in the north! It will be all used up soon and it is like parting with an old friend. Loved you Bonne Bell Flip Shade...wish they would make something like you, again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2008 2:25:00 AM More reviews by hidge

I bought the almond glaze flavor. It's a brownish skintone color. I got quite disappointed when i applied it on my lips because it gave no color but just slight frosty and shimmery shine, which i also don't like in lip cosmetics. Moisture was ok, it didn't dry my lips. The only thing i like on this lip product is the fun container! I find it really cute and handy!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2006 10:04:00 AM More reviews by silvercatt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I remember these were extremely popular when they first came out. I was still pretty little, but somehow convinced my mom to buy me this in strawberry and chocolate flavours. I believe they were either discontinued or produced in much smaller quantities since they can be a bit hard to find.
Recently, I stumbled on to these at a newly opened dollar-store and decided to give them another shot. Seeing as I never liked the chocolate one much, I stuck to a pink shade.

Although I don't like it nearly as much now as I did then, I still think it's well worth a dollar. The colour is sheer, which is good for me. I still love the smell, and it's a nice shade. I really like the packaging (even though it can break easily), because you can open it with one had. It is also relatively moisturizing.

Overall, I still like this product enough to re-purchase it [again].

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2004 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Eleanor_The_Cute

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Strawberry Slushie and it's a great MLBB pink/berry shade with no shimmer, plenty of moisture, and a little shine. The scent is yummy. A perfect "I'm just being a girl today" lipstick. I like!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2004 2:40:00 PM More reviews by 1nefertiti1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Vanilla. It's ok, but I won't buy it again. The stick got all over the inside and the cap, and it pressed up against the sides.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2004 3:50:00 PM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Vanilla Frost, and it is pretty decent. The packaging is so awesome, I love the flip container. The gloss itself just leaves a light shine on your lips, and the smell is very mild. It isn't my favorite gloss, but I would definitely try other flavors.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2003 5:03:00 AM More reviews by KeiKi

Super duper dry. I had to press hard to apply it. Even then, there was practically no color. Threw it out after 2 dry lipped attempts. Such a disappointment. Definitely will not buy it again. I like the flip cap concept though. If they improve this formula, I might try again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2003 12:07:00 AM More reviews by kelsey84

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

these are a pain in the ass & the flavors are plastic-y. i didnt buy into them. even after i tried many many flavors looking for a good one out there. wont buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2003 7:36:00 PM More reviews by arilv6

i had this in a mauve berry color, and it was just blah. a waste of my $3.50.