April 24, 2014 | 1598 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jacq1985

I've loved this body wash since puberty, when I wear it I think of Jonathon Taylor Thomas and the teen celebrity magazines I used to read, probably because there were samples of this in them. The wash is a very pretty pearl color, and very silky. It may have broken me out at times, but honestly, every wash seems to do that :( There are lots of different scents now that I'm older, I've tried a lot and am currently using endless kiss, which is alright. The original is probably the best though. Such a sexy scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by nicesmile

this smells good and leaves me feeling clean but it was not moisturizing at all and it broke me out on my chest and i haven't had a chest break out since puberty. my skin doesn't like this, sorry. and i hate the packaging because i store my body washes upside down and you can't with this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by henwen88

I received a sample of this in Waterfresh Breeze. I was expecting it to be drying, like most clear shower gels are, but it was actually quite moisturizing. The scent was nice, but I think it'd be better as a home fragrance than a body fragrance. It was decent though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by pattyshine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this soap - It is the Caress Moisturizing Body Bar, Evening Silkening. It is with Jasmine and Rich Replenishing moisturizers.
fIt is hard to find so I had to order it. I do not know if it is still in stores at all. I have a stash of many bars so I will not run out.
It is so silky, clean, moisturizing and smells so very good. I like this so much better than the other Caress Body bars. It also makes your bathroom smell so good, but it is not too strong. I think it smells a bit like Amarige. It is so much better than the other caress bars in my opinion. I alternate this with my Pears and Purpose bars. Love it!
Add: Yes, this is for the face, is so mild but very cleansing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 7:39:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to love the Daily Silk Body Wash. It was my HG but I can no longer stand the smell... dunno know what happened but I won't buy again or at least not for a lonnnnng time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2008 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Married2TheChiWhiteSox56

I am very addicted to Caress's Body Washes..well, only 2 that I cannot get enough of. CASHMERE LUXURY!!!!!!! & GLOWING TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both are sooooo Beautiful and Wonderfully scented. I dont kno which one I Love better but I have em' both. They both make me soooo soft and the scent stays with me. Which is the Biggest plus. Amazing Products Caress!!!!!!!!!! Highly Recommended!!!!!!Will Buy again and again and AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2008 11:18:00 AM More reviews by operapearls

I bought this because I needed a good, reasonably priced shower gel. After using it for about a week I noticed my skin was dryer than usual, and my eczema patches had gotten worse. I still put lotion on after the shower, so I don't understand why it dried me out so much. I bought it because I couldn't afford my normal wash- The Body Shop's Mango Body Wash. I will not purchase this shower gel again. It made me spend more money in the long run trying to fix my scaly skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2007 12:14:00 AM More reviews by zionee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG soap in the springtime. I love,love love this smell!!! I wish i could have this as a perfume. you can't go wrong with caress,it makes my skin so soft and it rinses well after a long rinse.It stays on my skin after a shower too. another oldie but goodie!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2007 4:21:00 AM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Love there Original body wash as well as there original bath soap of caress!! I NEVER had any allergic reactions to there bar soaps or shower gels, they all make me feel clean, fresh, soft skin, and wonderful scented!!! I highly recommend this soap even for ultra sensitive skin like me!!! But one body wash i tried of caress is that tahitian body wash it has those scrubbing beads in the shower gel, and it felt sandy on me, this is the only body wash I wont buy!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2006 10:19:00 PM More reviews by auburn420

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am currently hooked on Caress' Cashmere Luxury body wash. The scent is addictive to me and it just feels so wonderful on my skin.