October 23, 2014 | 1536 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If applied extremely generously at night only, this very oily rich eye cream smooths out and moisturizes my eye area. Day, forget it - makeup smudge city. Alas, I have found my HG performance eye cream: philosophy miracle worker that is anti aging (retinol) and can b worn day or night due to its smooth siliconey texture; then fresh rose eye cream, for just a nice dose of moisture without the grease.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I got a miniature jar of this with my Sephora points, used it for a while, didn't notice any difference (maybe a little mositurizing) and threw it away. My eyes are actually a little more puffy but it may just be a coincidence...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Clairce1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love clinique products and wanted something more intense for my eyes to combat dark circles and puffiness. Used this for two weeks it made my eyes red and sore and increased puffiness and lines. I had to return it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

Did absolutely nothing for my eye area and I am glad Clinique gives refunds /trades because the prices justify it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by larabk

So I don't have wrinkles, I'm not even old enough to really worry about seeing those kinds of things for a long while. But I DO have dark under eye circles and puffiness, and my mom (who works in a department store) has several samples of this lying around. I ran out of my other Clinique eye cream and just went ahead and used this once instead. I loved it after the first night. It de-puffed my eyes and made my eye area look smoother and brighter. Plus it's nice to know that I'm fighting wrinkles and UV damage. Prevention is the best medicine!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eye cream is too greasy. I would only use occasionally.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by helensung

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The texture is very oily. It smudges my liner makeup quite a bit. I wouldn't use it in the morning when I need to put on makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by bajsbaljan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I really liked the feel of this eye cream. It was on the heavier side which i personally like. The only downside to it was that I noticed that my mascara and eyeshadow creased a bit more than usual after I had used it so I would recommend it as a night time-eye cream. I would also prefer if it was in a pump so that I wouldn't have to stick my finger in the jar but unfortunately, most eye creams are in jars.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely consistency of product, cooling, reduces puffiness, redness, for me anyway. Still find it a bit greasy when applying and after applying, thats the only thing that put me off. Other than that, it works really well for me, its a good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by dancermomof1

I have been using this prodct for a while. The only reason I didn't give the product 5 stars is because of the price. I am in my early thirties and when I began seeing some fine lines starting around my eyes I complained to my mother who gave me a jar for my brithday :) I have used it ever since and my fine lines disappeared...completely disappeared. I am going to keep sing the product. I have recently added a retinol cream combined with Cerave moisturizer and have had fabulous results. Wonderful product!