July 31, 2014 | 2108 users online

Fragrances - Mary Kay - Private Spa - Embrace Happiness Frangrance Mist

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by tessture

A very simple body splash fragrance, like herbal lemon shampoo. Fine, but too plain for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by kdm1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The comparisons to Clinique Happy are spot on.
Mary Kays' Embrace Happiness is a lighthearted fragrance that would be almost too sweet but it dries down to a nice fresh fragrance. I get the citrus in this fragrance but a little soft floral to balance it all out. The bottle is plain...no big deal.
I especially like it because the price was excellent from ebay.
Spring and Summer for this fragrance only.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Another light happy fragrance It is reminiscent of Clinics Happy I liked this so much that I bought 2 bottles today

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I had a lil sample of this perfume and imo it was nasty! It was way to citrusy/lemony for my taste and this scent does have lasting power.

Out of all the scents in the Private Spa Collection this one is terrible,thank god all the other scents smell great!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2006 4:23:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is one of my dirty secrets that I try and keep to myself mostly. I'm not a big fan of MK or their products but a few of their items I do really like and this is one. EH is a very bright and perky scent but in no way annoying. Definitely for Spring and Summer and maybe Fall if you can get away with it. I agree with the below poster, Caramaria, about the comparison to Aroma Tonic but I think that EH reminds me of AT but doesn't smell the same. I also don't get any Lemon Pledge from this at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2006 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Cares

This is probably the most underappreciated fragrance in my arsenal. I don't know why I never spray it on because it wears so beautifully on me. Citrusy, yes, but in a tangy way. It even makes your clothes smell good. Very soft and feminine. Definitely a warm weather fragrance, but will give you happy thoughts of spring and summer in the middle of winter.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2006 9:45:00 AM More reviews by gloxinia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Happiness is a nice light uplifting scent. It is an understated scent for summer and spring.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2005 3:53:00 PM More reviews by greeneyed07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

"Private Spa Collection™
Embrace Happiness® Sheer Fragrance Mist
Embrace Happiness® Sheer Fragrance Mist from the Private Spa Collection™ lights a spark in your spirit with its fresh, energetic floral tea scent. Its beautiful blend of jasmine, lemon and guarana will leave you feeling refreshed and energized. (Mary Kay website)

This is third on my list from the Private Spa Collection being that I don't care for lemony scents. It is much better than Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue though and it reminds me of Bath and Body Works' White Tea and Ginger for some reason...like others I don't know what guarana smells like so maybe that note resembles BBW? I don't know. It is soft and the jasmine doesn't scream or smell like plastic...overall it is a nice and nonoffensive lemon/citrus fragrance that I would like to smell on others but I will not be purchasing anytime soon unless I start craving citrus scents.
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2005 10:57:00 AM More reviews by PattyGirl

This fragrance smells very citrusy, the lemon note is the most apparent initially. So if you hate citrus, don't buy this. The middle note is a very nice lemon tea scent. Jasmine accords are also present but are more a noticeable during the drydown, which is very soft. The fragrance is not very unique, I've smelled a hundred perfumes that are very similar, so its not too special. Good for office or the gym after a shower. Overall nice, clean, fragrance. Bottle is OK, kind of generic looking. But for $18, what else do you want?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2005 12:49:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LIKE this! I'll admit that it can have sort of a "cleaning" solution" smell when first sprayed on, but that note evaporates quickly, leaving a light, delicious citrusy floral scent. Mary Kay describes it as a " beautiful blend of jasmine, lemon and guarana." I think this is an accurate description, except that I have no earthly idea what guarana is. I can definitely detect the lemon and jasmine, though, and they combine for a clean, light, refreshing scent.
I like this MUCH better than Clinique's "Happy," which I find heavy and overpowering. My neighbor, who works for Mary Kay, gave me "Embrace Happiness" lotion for Christmas last year. I loved the scent, so I finally gave in and splurged on the fragrance mist when I found it on eBay. Now I have the fragrance mist, the lotion, and the body wash, and I love them all.
I highly, highly recommend this to anyone who likes light, clean-smelling scents.I may actually use this one up(very unusual for me), and when I do, I will definitely repurchase.