November 21, 2014 | 1749 users online

Moisturizers - Clean & Clear - Daily Facial Moisturiser SPF15

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by feliciatjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

My face was horrible without any moisturiser, with some chapped skin around my cheeks. I thought this moisturiser would solve the problem. But this thing didnt work until i Used olay a few months later. Maybe this product suits normal or oily skin, not really a good buy

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2008 12:11:00 PM More reviews by uyulove

This is a really average moisturizer. I used this, morning burst moisturizer, and oxygenating moisturizer and this would be in the middle (morning burst -> this -> and then oxygenating)

It moisturizes alright and does smell a bit like sun screen. I really hate how it leaves a heavy feeling on your face (or at least it did to me) like a film on your face. I like light watery moisturizers so...

It didn't make me break out nor did it prevent it from breaking out. (which was a downside because I expected a CnC item to prevent it) Wouldn't really buy again but alright for someone's starter moisturizer who wants to explore their options.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2005 3:23:00 AM More reviews by living_doll

Pretty average moisturiser but it absorbs quickly and light.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2004 8:49:00 PM More reviews by yahyah

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this before I got interested in higher-end products, but used it the other day (I wanted SPF), and was pleasantly surprised. I don't like the scent (very sunscreen-ish) and unless you blend it thoroughly, you're in danger of getting those horrible white sunscreen marks, but other than that, it's a good (not fabulous) basic product. Hydrates sufficiently.