October 25, 2014 | 1645 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Passionate Kisses

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Smocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells amazing. You will be amazed of how amazing it smells.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by boybandfan

I got this at the semi annual sale so it was quite a steal for 75% off but I would pay full price for this, if it were available all year as one of the standard garden scents. So, ok, I can totally see how people can get the robutussin cough syrup from this, I get it too...but I actually really like it. However, I do get a bit leary about wearing this out in public because I sprayed the body mist on after working out with a friend at the gym and she immediately said "eww, that smells like cough syrup or cough drops." sniff sniff, but I like it regardless. Now, my take on it is that it smells like a cherry koolaid packet. Not the drink after you make it, but the actual powder itself as soon as you tear open one of the packets. Yup, that cloud of smoke, that weird undescribeable chemical smell intertwined with sugary artificial black cherry smell. now, although it is fruity, I wouldn't necessary call it a summer scent. It is pretty heavy and heady which I think is awesome for fall, but I do sometimes spray away during the hot days as well. I think it moisturizes really well, no ashy or dry spots all day after I apply after a shower. Very unique and different fragrance and I like it, cough syrup or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 4:21:00 AM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a bummer that I barely discovered this lotion right when it gets discontinued! ;( I've always known all the vs scents but for some reason never new about this one. My favorite vs scent! Even better than strawberries and champagne which I thought was my fave but not anymore! I got this at the semi annual sale for only 2 bucks a couple wks ago! It smells EXACTLY like cherry starburst which I love! To bad I didn't see any of the sprays!! ;(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I have a lil bit of this left,too bad its been discontinued I liked this scent. A nice cherry/floral scent that lasts when using this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by TrashyDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

OMG I LOVE this!!!
I don't usually like Victoria's Secret products much, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! It smells soooo good... smells like lollipops!!!
I'm from Spain and here we have this candy called "fresquito", it's like a fizzy powder that comes with a lollipop and you dip the lollipop in the powder... this smells exactly like the strawberry one, sooo delicious!!!
Also smells like Spanish "fiesta" lollipops... gawd I LOVE it!!! It somehow smells like Kool Aid too... I love that!!
Smells soo good it's one of my favorite lotions!!! I have the silkening body lotion but I'd love to buy more Passionate Kisses products... too bad it was discontinued=( *cry* they should bring it back!!! It's the best Victoria's Secret scent EVER!!!
What I love the most about this lotion is the scent of course, and even though it's not the best lotion ever when it comes to texture (I prefer thicker, not so runny lotions) and moisturizing, it's still pretty good and it does make my skin softer and more moisturized, and it's not greasy at all and absorbs quickly which is great!!!;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2006 11:04:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a very sweet, sugary scent that doesn't really fit the name. It reminds me of Kool-Aid in powder form, or maybe Sweet Tarts. It's an okay moisturizer, although if I used it for my whole body, rather than just for my hands and arms, I think the scent might give me a bit of a headache. Not the best of the Garden scents, but definitely not the worst.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2005 8:28:00 PM More reviews by emkoresko

This lotion smells like Kool-Aid, and oddly enough, I really like it. A lot. As a moisturizer, it is only average though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2005 10:01:00 PM More reviews by XkitX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received Victoria's Secret Passionate Kisses Hand & Body Cream for Christmas last year. I still have some left (I own soooooooo many lotions & creams, it takes forever to use them up) and I really love the scent of this one. However, as far as moisturization, I am not impressed. I find the use of mineral oil as a main ingredient reprehensible ... and the price (for a MINERAL OIL based product) outrageous. I do enjoy the scent, but I will spend my money on better ingredients during future purchases, even if it means missing the scent of Passionate Kisses.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2004 3:40:00 PM More reviews by emanseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very, very sweet scent. I don't think it's a very passionate scent, but I wear it when i want to feel like a gummy bear.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2004 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Ecstacez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this during their Semi-Annual Sale and I believe the Passionate Kisses line is discontinued. Well, I bought the cream in the giant tube. When I got home and smelled it, it smelled AWFUL! Like nasty cherries and tons of sugar. YUCK.. then I used it after coming out of the shower and my skin was very very soft, and the scent was light and smelled pretty good. The only thing I didn't like was that it lingered on the inside of my clothing! I probably wouldn't repurchase this again even if it wasn't discontinued because I hardly even use it.