September 1, 2014 | 1909 users online

Eye Shadow - Quo - Dusk

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2008 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Beautiful neutral taupe shade, perfect for a minimal look, or blending in other colors.
Nicely pigmented, good lasting power, what's not to love?
Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2005 4:33:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie111

This was my first Quo makeup purchase (I own a number of brushes too) and I have to say, I *love* this eyeshadow! Like the other reviewers have said, it is a gorgeous grey/brown taupe. It has a nice sheen that is neither matte nor shimmer. It has excellent lasting power and is easy to apply and blend. This is a staple in my collection, and I will definitely repurchase when I run out. I am looking forward to trying other Quo shadows in the future :) MAC NC20-25/Cover fx E20, dark brown eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2004 1:53:00 PM More reviews by maxinel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not too good at describing e/s shades but Dusk looks to me like a shimmery blend of brown and grey which shows up nice on my light to medium Asian skin. I wear it all over the lid and can use the same shade to darken the crease for an evening look. I recently tried it wet and it's also beautiful. Greys never used to work on me but this shade looks elegant, I really like it. If it's on sale for $6, it's a very good buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2004 11:57:00 AM More reviews by laureg

this is a great shadow. all of the quo single pan shadows are wonderful. this one in particular is a shimmering taupe, more on the cool side than red or brown- a true taupe. the color is beautiful, and looks great as a wash or when layered to create a smoky eye. the texture of these shadows is every bit as good as a high end luxury brand, and the shadows have a healthy amount of pigment in them. i don't foresee myself running out any time soon, because there is a generous amount of product in the pan. but when i do i will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2004 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Violeta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it, love it , love it.

I am a big fan of QUO brushes and makeup. From the drugstore these are the best
eyeshadows and they go on sale quite often (I got buy one get one free, great deal !!)
Dusk is definitely one of my favorites. The color itís just gorgeous, it makes my eyes look so beautiful that I get people staring at me Ölol.