October 30, 2014 | 1339 users online

Body Scrubs - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Natural Apricot Scrubble

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by ghoulnextdoor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the one product that I actually buy in bulk because I feel like maybe life is just a little less worth living if I do not have it on hand. It is just that good, and I am just that happy using it.

I worked in a health food shop for several years and tried just about every facial scrub that came in our doors and this one blows them all away. Even the name is fun to say. Scrubble. Scrubble! Hee.

I believe the abrasive/scrubbing agent used in this formula is walnut shell powder - which I have read is jagged and pointy (as opposed to scrubbing beads) and can tear at your skin and add a whole host of problems - but quite honestly, I have never had any issues. And though it certainly feels "scrubbier" than say, a similar product from St. Ive's, it also feels milder, not as harsh. Doesn't leave your face feeling tight at all. Simply clean and soft.

I have noticed though, it takes a bit longer to rinse off than other things I have used. When you think you are done - rinse a little bit longer, just to be certain.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by jpe020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! Makes my skin feel fresh and alive. I use this every day and it's not too harsh at all. It's the perfect start to the morning and makes me feel really awake. My skin is oily with a few blemishes, and I definitely feel this product has helped my skin look more fresh and toned. I would definitely recommend this product to others! It's also a natural product, that's affordable and doesn't test on animals!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by drawingscars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I picked this up on a bit of a whim. I had in my hand my usual dr hauschka cleansing cream ($20 per ounce), when I saw this. At $8 I thought it may be worth the try and put that expensive stuff down. In the past I've tried very simular scrubs from burts bees, st ives, ect. They kinda hurt my face and I had to scrub sooo gently. But this feels good! I scrub my face with it for like 5 minutes. I've just been using it about 4 days and it has made my skin so soft. Someone already commented on how my skin is looking good (I'm just assuming it's relative.) But- I already like it better than dr hauschka's. Soo happpy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by jhb756

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great scrub! I use it as a daily facewash, and it does a nice gentle exfoliation. It is thick and gritty and some of the little exfoliating beads (not sure what they are actually made of--apricot pit??) are sometimes hard to wash off quickly. It leaves my face feeling soft and clean. Works well on my sensitive skin, and I enjoy the light smell. It has a flip cap on the bottom, and it's easy to squeeze out the right amount (so no wasted product). And as always, no animal testing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Rtay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hey! So this is my first review on this website - and the reason I chose to do one? Because you have given me such a great product! Exactly what I was looking for - and now through recommendation have 4 other people using this! lol
But let me say this - I do not and cannot use this product on face what with my dry/eczema/sensitive/clogged skin - great combo I know! : ( Its too harsh for my super sensitive and delicate skin on my face.
It is however the best body scrub ever - and i'm a product junkie i've used high street scrubs, used all lush scrubs and have even made my own!
But JASON is the one - its kernels are an excellent size for scrubbing - it lifts dead skin off a treat however it is also really cleansing (which is more than I can say for the lush ones!) I have the same skin combo on my body as my face and it is did not irritate or aggravate my skin in anyway. It leaves my skin feeling smoother, glowing and clearer. It even helps lighten pigmentation with regular use. I use this twice a week but if you have normal skin once is fine. Its tough and a serious scrub BUT its totally gentle and has a light fragrance to (even though i'm a fragrance free product junkie)

I cant think of any other way to sell this, if your curious - just buy it! For the price, content and lasting effect you wont regret it!

Now i found my scrub its on to cleansers!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by rallu

The grain is a little too large. The skin is soft because of the jojoba oil it contains not because it exfoliates.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by hoangrl

fantastic exfoliator!! honestly after i do it, i feel like i went and had a microdermabrasion. Skin is soo smooth after cleans all the pores well.

Great price for such a large amount of product and you can use it on your body or your face. and you dont need much either. i dont feel like i even have dented the tube.

it is quite hrash, so dont scrub it hard, otherwise your face might get a bit raw.

Im not sure where to get this in australia as i havent seen it here. I bought mine in norway. If anyone knows where i can get it here give me a yell!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by dreamsdark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this and i love it! Its a great scrub, its tough and smells so sweet. My face feels so smooth afterwards and its a great price too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by rebelrebel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Been using this on/off for years and I love it. Jason is good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One word: Underrated. This stuff is amazing!! Smells great and it's by far the best exfoliator I've ever used. After applying it to my face, I follow with a Jason's Vitamin E-oil, which helps to sooth the skin. I have light acne scars and discoloration in a few areas and after just a week of using this stuff, I've noticed a positive difference. Will definitely buy again!