November 27, 2014 | 1383 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lumene - Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by taraguipame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It supossed to be gentle and for sensitive eyes, but it burns!!! I hated it,

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by mmmvegetables

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THIS STUFF BURNS! Sure, it removes most of my eye makeup but it HURTS! ! ! Will not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by michex8

This is really gentle on my skin but looks like it's oil-based.
It removes my eye makeup well. It just doesn't like removing dark eyeliner to well.

My makeup smears around a bit before I actually gets onto my cotton ball....because of the oil!

But I used almost all of the bottle. I have a couple uses left. But I am definitely going to buy another makeup remove after this because this is just wayyyy to expensive for an EYE makeup remover.

I lost the cap because of getting oil on my hands from this and letting it slip out of my hands. I don't really like the packaging.

Hope this helped.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by algreen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm always looking for the perfect eye makeup remover. It seems like everything I try either burns my eyes, doesn't remove my make up, or both. This one has both issues. When I use it at night, it always looks like it's removed all of my eye makeup, but then when I wake up in the morning, I always have a bunch of eye makeup smudged under my eyes, so I know it's not getting everything off. It also really stings my eye area and makes it all red. I still have about half a bottle left, but I think I'm just going to throw it out and try something else.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

A decent product, but for the price, I've seen better eye makeup removers, and it burns ever so slightly that it makes me hesitant to use it on a daily basis. It doesn't leave a filmy feeling, but it doesn't completely remove every trace of eyeliner/ mascara that I have on, so it sort of defeats the entire purpose of an eye makeup remover. In my opinion I would use something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by amylmiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OUCH! Left my eyes stinging and burning and also irritated the skin area. I'm going back to my Neutrogena eye makeup remover or even Clinique Take the Day Off which is much more gentle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2008 2:21:00 PM More reviews by hmal74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second bottle of this thing. I really like it: it's gentle as it says, does the job and doesnt leave any oil in the eyes. The price could be a little lower since it ends pretty fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2007 5:51:00 PM More reviews by mimarin

I got this on clearance from CVS for 50 cents, but I'd never pay full price for this. It does the job, but leaves my eyes stinging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2007 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have one thing to say about this and that is OUTH! It irritated my eyes, and it made my lenses feel awful. Not for my eyes.... Removed the eyemakeup ok, but not wourth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2006 8:26:00 PM More reviews by cyuyuc2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bummer! Worst eye makeup remover I've ever tried. The cleansing power is bad. It even irritates my eyes - something I have never experienced before with other eye makeup removers (Neutrogena, Lancome, Awake, Cle de Peau, La Prairie, Ponds, etc). This is going to my garbage can directly.