August 28, 2014 | 987 users online

Mascara - Za - Cutie Curl Mascara- Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the mascara that I've always went back to when I was still a teenager. It holds relatively well and give a more natural look. I've re-purchased this various times before, doesn't disappoint. However, definitely not something you should buy if you like a more intense look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by ihatespumoni

This mascara really holds a curl. I have stick straight lashes that point downwards and most mascaras will straighten my lashes right after I curled them with an eyelash curler. Za Cutie Curl Mascara - Volume does not uncurl my lashes. However, this mascara does not give much volume. It gives very natural looking lashes. It does not clump and really defines each lash, but it doesn't give that "full lash" look to my sparse lashes. If you are looking for curl and definition, this mascara is for you. If you are looking for dramatic lashes, this mascara is not for you. This mascara is easily removed by Lancome's Bi-facil or any other dual phase eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by thor7262

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara hold a curl. I searched and tried many other curling mascaras that did nothing and even uncurled my naturally straight lashes after I curled them. Cutie Curl holds the curl all day and doesn't clump, even with the humid weather in PA.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 3:45:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

My favorite mascara of all time. I've tried many drugstore mascaras in Asia and also in the US.
By the far, this mascara works the best on my straight and short lashes. It does not clump after applying more than 4 coats, and looks natural. Great for everyday use.
I don't think it curls my lashes so I always have to use an eyelash curler. It lasts all-day since it is waterproof. An eye makeup remover is necessary to remove it at the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

- Really really waterproof , which was near impossible to remove even with Lancome Bi-facil
- Very intense colour, gives a lush lash effect
- Not too clumpy

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2010 7:28:00 AM More reviews by azurese4

I bought this cause I was attracted by the compact casing it was in, and I didn't really do my research... Really regret that now. To me the mascara formula was too thick and I could not build it at all. It really great for everyday, natural looking lashes, and it did add some volume, but after the first layer it started clumping for me. So.. would not recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Iced

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have short and sparse and straight lashes, mascara also tends to smudge on me, even most waterproof ones.

fasio is very slightly better in terms of staying power, but this one can curl without requiring an eyelash curler(fasio doesn't curl for me) -and thats something, considering i have stubborn lashes.

the brush is small, package is small and nifty, curls without eyelash curler(time saver) and is very waterproof. volume is buildable, price is rather reasonable too.

i would buy and buy again. wonderful for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by ririan

I cant believe the rating of this mascara is so low here!

Mascara was the first make up item I experimented with when I was a teenager. I have long lashes by asian standard, but unfortunately, my lashes point 45 degree downwards, and my challange is always to keep the lashes up. This is indeed a tough challenge as most volumising mascaras are heavy and tend to weigh the lashes down. ZA Cutie Curl Volume is the only one that is light enough on my lashes, and my lashes stay curled up the whole day!

Plus, who can beat the price? I no longer buy HE mascaras after I found ZA Cutie Curl Volume

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 1:25:00 AM More reviews by lipglosseater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*Click on "Continued>>" to view pics / full review*

At a Glance:
Price: RM29.90 (Approx. US$8.30)
Website: Za-Ny.com
Weight: 6g / 0.21 Oz.
Made in: Japan, Assembled in Taiwan
Ingredients: N/A

Product Description

A mascara that can create thick, dark lashes. The curling effect lasts for an extended period without the need for an eyelash curler.

Actual Product Pic:

The Applicator:

My $0.02:

This mascara is one of my personal favourites! It's smudge proof, doesn't clump much and really does maintain a curl for the entire day! I love how it doesn't dry out quickly too (i bet you can tell that i'm sooo not a toss-out-your-mascara-after-3-months person!! XD).

Ok, here're some pics for everyone:

... which i really don't recommend lah!! It looks terribly spidery!! :S

So you can see, this mascara really fattens up and lengthens my lashes naturally for the first two coats!!

In a Nutshell:

A wonderful drug store mascara that works beautifully!!

Likes: Lengthens and volumizes well, smudgeproof, cheap
Gripes: None so far!
Repurchase: Yes! :)

Rating: ! 5 Stars! HG Stuff!!

Credits: Product photo from Za-Ny.com continued >>

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2008 10:34:00 AM More reviews by visee

Overall a pretty solid everyday mascara. I don't believe in paying more than $15 for mascara as it gets tossed after 3 mths, so I usually get this when on sale. I like that the colour is very black, glossy and doesn't dry out my lashes. The overall look is quite lush and healthy looking. Not quite HG status as it doesn't really lengthen my lashes much, but good for daily use.