April 18, 2014 | 1700 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Lipgloss with Mega Shine in Frosted Beige

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by mom2spyboys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have many mega shine lipglosses but this shade is not one of my favorites. It just doesn't look flattering on my pale cool complexion. It's just a blah shade for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice nude lipgloss with a bit of shimmer. It's nice to mute out your lipglosses. The only reason I would not repurchase is because I prefer pink nude colors

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am pleasantly suprised with this lip gloss. I bought this on sale a while ago and didnt use it until recently. I was apprehensive because the color seemed to pale for my skin tone in the tube. But I sucked it up and used it over a nude lipstick and it worked. The flavor seemed like some baked treat like a cupcake or something. Its way better than the taste of those nasty round lip glosses, yuck.

I then wore it alone and it worked too. Its not too sheer or opaque, just enough that the color comes through. The consistency is nice and not too slick. Its not too frosty and you cant feel the glitter on your lips. But I prefer really sticky glosses like the stila glazes. I prefer those consistencies because they take quite some time to wear off so your glosses do not finish as fast. But this gloss does not fade super fast either. This is a really nice beige gloss that is flattering on most skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

This is my favorite item in the whole line. This is a beige frost that is glossy. It looks good by itself or over any of my lipliners or my matte lipsticks. I must be careful to dab it on because the applicator does apply rough on the lips. I wish wasn't a doefoot applicator and a brush instead. The scent is strong but does seem to dissipate. Great for nude lip looks. Update: Great everyday lipgloss, bot not reliable to stay on for special occassions. Update: This gloss is messy and taste weird. I don't like how it sheers down my matte lipsticks to nothing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

This is by far, the most beautiful and perfect nude lipgloss. This isn't the kind of nude that will make you look like the living dead, but the kind that still lets your natural lip color shine through a bit. I have tried the infamous 'Underage' and 'C-Thru' by MAC, however they settled into every single fine line, and just looked awful. I avoided purchasing this at first because I figured because of the name, it would be a frosty mess. Anywho, I first tried this over a few lipsticks, and while it was nice- it looked to nude. I decided to try this over just moisturized lips, and to me, this is the best application method. On my lips (which are mildy pigmented) this looks like a gorgoeus nude caramel, and its still soft enough that it wont look like to much during the day. This does not settle into fine line, and it never goes on sticky or goopy. I will repurchase, and this is becoming my HG of nude lipglosses. I recently went to a MAC counter, and the MA was raving about my lipgloss- she couldn't believe it was this shade & brand :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by cnabbey88

On the website this looks pink on the swatch and that is completely worng. In fact all the swatches are wrong on the website. Def check out pictures (real pictures) before making a purchase. This is an amazing lipstick. This is a nice champagne gold color with some frost (hence frosted beige). I think it stays on well enough, its a lip gloss and unless its super sticky (which this isn't) then it won't stay on forever. I like the color and the doe foot applicator is more slanted which is nice as it grabs more product than the tradititional doe foot applicator. I don't notice a wierd taste or smell but I do find that right after I apply it there is a slight tingling sensation. Not sure where that comes from but it isn't a bad tingle and it doesn't last that long. Over all good lip gloss. Bought it for $5.95 at Ulta and I would go back and purchase and others that suit me from this line. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by sunfish211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really shimmery light goldy-beige that looks great layered over lipstick. Wearing this shade alone is just a little too frosty for my taste. I would say this is the gloss equivalent to MAC's Garden Bed (summer 2009 lip bags).

(For reference, I'm an NC25/C3 with yellow undertones)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by brittbrat118820

I'm a fan of NYX but their lipglosses were a big dissapointment. They have a wierd smell/taste to them and the texture is thick and goopy. This color in particular was very unflattering on my complexion. It was sort of a milky goldish color...not what I'm looking for. The staying power was about average for a gloss. I would never purchase an NYX gloss because there is better ones out there and I can't stand the smell of them.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by babyyypink

I brought this because i love NYX cosmetics, but i was a little dissapointed after buying this because i was expecting a little more pigment than what i got. This is an alright sheer shinny gloss though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by curlylashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this lipgloss by mistake, I wanted to order the color beige but ordered this one instead (was in a hurry at that time). This looks very pale for my skin (NC 37) in the tube, but surprisingly looks great on my lips. Perfect to pair it with an extreme smokey-eyes look. Also I frequently use frosteed beige to tone down other bright colored lipstick.

I know some people have problem with the scent. Fortunately I don't find the scent over powering or too much. The scent goes away after a little while though.