November 26, 2014 | 1754 users online

Brows - Christian Dior - Powder brow pencil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

I have this in black and am grateful that a manufacturer trusts its own customers to apply black color to their own brows. I was tired of seeing only blacked brown or even gray options for my eyebrows. My eyebrows are black, and when I wear blacked brown or gray in my brows it stands out and looks fake. This is a very soft black that is easy to apply. I find this pencil to be very soft and I apply it at an angle, so that I never draw on with the point; then I blend with an angled eyebrow brush. The result is filled in (black!) brows that simply look fuller than my natural sparse ones, and definitely not harsh. It comes with a sharpener and a spoolie fixed on the other end, which is nice. I know people who have used this pencil everyday for years, so I think this was $25 well spent.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by catspek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Within one day of getting both colors (sand and blonde) I became addicted to their texture. They are, by far, the easiest pencil to apply, and leave the lightest feathery powder finish. Most often I use them lightly over Tarte EmphasEYES which is waxy and stays put. The only complaint is the lack of color options for this pencil. Both have a slight auburn undertone and that's very frustrating. How hard is it to make PURE light, medium and darker browns??? I'll continue to use these because their texture and lightness is wonderful and addictive, but I'm not positive I'd buy them again until they introduce more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Deadhead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is easily the best brow pencil I've ever used. I *barely* touch it to my eyebrow and it leaves a perfectly filled in spot that isn't harsh. It lasted on me all day (I am not very oily, though, and wasn't doing anything sporty or sweaty.) It also happens to be a great color for me... it's not orange pretending to be blonde, which I find in a lot of drugstore brow pencils. This is expensive, but I think it will last me a good long time because I only need to use it on the outer 1/3 of my brows and, like I said, I don't have to press down much! The spooley on the end is a good quality, too. HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Blessis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The sharpener and eyebrow brush is a big plus, and I was happy to see that they have it in black. I like the powdery "texture", it feels good to apply... I just wish it would stay on the whole day... it seems to stay on for less than 3 hours... pencils in general aren't that good I guess. I have no idea if I'll ever buy this again, I'll look for something else to use instead of a pencil and maybe I'll use this on top of that. I don't regret buying this, it'll come to use one way or another.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by VannaPatel

Nice pencil however they didnt have a dark enough colour for me. The darkest brown they had made me look I was filling in my brows with a redish colour. Bit expensive but might look to purchase again if they come out with a darker colour. At the moment sticking to my Clinique auto brow pencil.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by crispy80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this for about 2 weeks and found it to be mediocre. The color was ok, it lasted the entire day and was easy to blend, however the pencil was sooo soft that it kept breaking and required tons of sharpening. Needless to say, after 2 weeks, I only have about 1/3 of the pencil remaining. I wouldn't use again or recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

AWESOMENESS!! didnt think i could ever find a good brow pencil like shu's hard formula...this is pricey but worth it...i got this in blonde. No gray or reddish tones...very pigmented & glides effortlessly!!!! luv how it comes w/ a spoolie & sharpener!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by gali

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best out there! My 2nd favorite would be the Lancome brow pencil in Blonde. This Dior brow pencil is one of my daily staples. I use the color Blonde, and this shade is Perfection. Perfect for my light brows, Blonde hair, and fair skin tone. I used to use the Lancome one in Blonde for the longest time and it is outstanding, but this one is top notch! The shade of the Dior one works even better for me then Lancome's as Lancome sometimes looks a bit reddish for some reason. Not with the Dior though. The Dior stays true to it's color and does not disappoint! Apart from the shade, I love, love, love the powdery consistency, it goes on powdery and non waxy like some waxy pencils do, and results in natural looking brows. The fact it comes in a pencil form is really great, as I always prefer pencils and don't really use the retractable kind. I feel I have a little more control when drawing my brow shape with a pencil form. The staying power is fantastic and the pretty packaging is very chic! It is expensive, but it is Dior! Would I repurchase? Guess!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by smjaber

Most natural brow pencil I know. I use it in black and it's very natural looking, not too black like some other brands. it's soft and powdery. I'll buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Drea818

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this most natural finish. It doesnt look fake like most brow pencils. Its quick and easy and I love the little wand its great to shape/groom my brows afterward. I have this in Blone/Taupe its great the color is not super dark. Eye brows are super important ladies frames the face. I sometime use this with the Anastasia brow powder in Taupe great together. The price is a bit high but totally worth it. I am running out I need to get a new one. Def a staple in my make up collection.