October 31, 2014 | 1514 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 4:36:00 AM More reviews by MissHiss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

*** WARNING: EYE & SKIN ALLERGY ***

These loose-powder blushes contain 'BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE'. It is refined grinded metal which is not commonly found find in other cosmetics (at least not in these quantities).

As you apply this loose powder, the crystal shaped metal particles enter the pores. If you happen to be allergic, the reaction may not be immediate. In fact it may take months before you see the impact. It took me 3 months to react. The skin may blister, breakout in itchy pimples or swell. The sensation is similar to having a tiny shards of metal in your skin or burn as if it was sand-papered. You can also suffer from irritated and swollen eyelids. I had blisters inside my eyelid and lost a lot of my lashes due to it. Very unpleasant.

The main warning I want to give, is regarding the recovery time. If you happen to be allergic, the skin irritation and scars may continue until skin expels the heavy metal that is sitting inside the pores. This needs to occur naturally, which means months of waiting during which you have to deal with severe skin issues and extreme skin dryness. It has been 8 months since I used the blush and I am STILL recovering.

It is worth noting that due to the loose nature of this blush, the particles travel everywhere, including lungs and eyes.

Given my experience, I cannot recommend this blush, nor the use of any loose-powder product that contains this ingredient. I cannot word this any stronger.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like all the blushes under Bare. However, it does contain a lot of minerals that make your face look shiny in pictures. Don't use them if you plan to take pictures with flashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush! They discontinued my favorite color, Miracle, so I stock up from eBay or Amazon. I use with a bare minerals foundation blush to apply to the apples of my cheeks, and haven't found a blush that gives a more brightening, natural, lively glow. Hate Bare Minerals packaging though. I get tired of the unscrewing, tapping into lid, etc. DUPE: E.L.F. Studio Blush in Passionate Pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Really great blushes! I have a couple of these loose powder blushes, and they've really worked!
Each of these that I've tried has not failed me. They're extremely pigmented, and stay true to their color throughout the entire day. There is also a ton of selection in terms of colors and shades- even sizes! Like, you can get a small sized blush (same size as a bM loose powder shadow) or a larger sized blush (same size as bM loose powder foundation).
Applying these is probably the most difficult part; since they're loose powder, they tend to just get everywhere and it's easy to underestimate how much you've picked up on your brush. It's not hard to accidentally use too much; that's the reason why I gave it 4 lipsticks. A little goes a long way-- I still have a hard time with that, haha! Since they are extremely pigmented, you really do need to be sure that you have not picked up too much product. What I like to do, personally, is, before I apply the blush, shake the container (while it's closed!), and then open it up. Then, look on the inside of the little lid/cap thing; whatever product coats the cap is usually the perfect amount of blush to use for one side. So, swirl your brush in the cap and apply like normal! Once you get used to applying these blushes, everything will fall into place.
Longevity is great; bM mineral blushes do not fade, and have great staying powder. I have not had any problems with them in that department. They feel weightless on my skin. Also, the product has a really long shelf life. These are actually pretty affordable; especially in bareEscentuals outlets, where you can get the little blushes for like $6 each. I recommend these to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by xNelliex

Love this. It gives off the perfect shade without being to pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I love all of the loose BM blushes that I have ever tried. They are highly pigmented easy to blend out. And, they are very long-lasting on the face as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by artemis9109

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this in color Aphrodisiac. I really like the color and it looks nice on my skin. Very buildable. I just wish there were more colors in the collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by tamilynn316

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy all my looseBE blushes

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by rpolisk

This review is for the color "Beauty". Super nice surprise as this was part of a gwp package from sephora. The color is perfect on my skin. EXACTLY what I have tried to get from Mounia for YEARS (without ever getting it). Perfect flush, very pretty glow. Easy application (I use a small skunk brush from Mac). Does not oxidize and lasts all day. The packaging is crap, as for this entire line of products, but I don't care. It was free and I doubt I'll get to the end of even a small pot. If you've tried to get darker plummy roses to work for you without success, give this blush a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by jadeblu14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bare Minerals blush is amazing! I have fair/porcelain skin and love the colors I've tried. They make me glow, and I get complimented all the time. All of the radiances I own I pretty much use as blush also.

Blush I own:
Clear Radiance - very light pink
Rose Radiance - medium rosy pink
Sorbet - light ballerina pink
Joyous Jennifer - warm pink (beautiful mixed with Sorbet)
Hint - warm pink with gold, shimmery
Golden Gate - darker/warmer version of Sorbet (lovely when I'm a bit darker)
Flowers - watermelon pink
Fruit Cocktail - bright pink
Velvet - crimson red
True - warm pink with gold flecks
Bare Radiance - nude with more pinkish sheen (LOVE this one!)
Pure Radiance - nude with golden sheen