July 25, 2014 | 963 users online

Blush - Bare Escentuals - Mineral blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like all the blushes under Bare. However, it does contain a lot of minerals that make your face look shiny in pictures. Don't use them if you plan to take pictures with flashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush! They discontinued my favorite color, Miracle, so I stock up from eBay or Amazon. I use with a bare minerals foundation blush to apply to the apples of my cheeks, and haven't found a blush that gives a more brightening, natural, lively glow. Hate Bare Minerals packaging though. I get tired of the unscrewing, tapping into lid, etc. DUPE: E.L.F. Studio Blush in Passionate Pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Really great blushes! I have a couple of these loose powder blushes, and they've really worked!
Each of these that I've tried has not failed me. They're extremely pigmented, and stay true to their color throughout the entire day. There is also a ton of selection in terms of colors and shades- even sizes! Like, you can get a small sized blush (same size as a bM loose powder shadow) or a larger sized blush (same size as bM loose powder foundation).
Applying these is probably the most difficult part; since they're loose powder, they tend to just get everywhere and it's easy to underestimate how much you've picked up on your brush. It's not hard to accidentally use too much; that's the reason why I gave it 4 lipsticks. A little goes a long way-- I still have a hard time with that, haha! Since they are extremely pigmented, you really do need to be sure that you have not picked up too much product. What I like to do, personally, is, before I apply the blush, shake the container (while it's closed!), and then open it up. Then, look on the inside of the little lid/cap thing; whatever product coats the cap is usually the perfect amount of blush to use for one side. So, swirl your brush in the cap and apply like normal! Once you get used to applying these blushes, everything will fall into place.
Longevity is great; bM mineral blushes do not fade, and have great staying powder. I have not had any problems with them in that department. They feel weightless on my skin. Also, the product has a really long shelf life. These are actually pretty affordable; especially in bareEscentuals outlets, where you can get the little blushes for like $6 each. I recommend these to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by xNelliex

Love this. It gives off the perfect shade without being to pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I love all of the loose BM blushes that I have ever tried. They are highly pigmented easy to blend out. And, they are very long-lasting on the face as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by artemis9109

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this in color Aphrodisiac. I really like the color and it looks nice on my skin. Very buildable. I just wish there were more colors in the collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by tamilynn316

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy all my looseBE blushes

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by rpolisk

This review is for the color "Beauty". Super nice surprise as this was part of a gwp package from sephora. The color is perfect on my skin. EXACTLY what I have tried to get from Mounia for YEARS (without ever getting it). Perfect flush, very pretty glow. Easy application (I use a small skunk brush from Mac). Does not oxidize and lasts all day. The packaging is crap, as for this entire line of products, but I don't care. It was free and I doubt I'll get to the end of even a small pot. If you've tried to get darker plummy roses to work for you without success, give this blush a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by jadeblu14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bare Minerals blush is amazing! I have fair/porcelain skin and love the colors I've tried. They make me glow, and I get complimented all the time. All of the radiances I own I pretty much use as blush also.

Blush I own:
Clear Radiance - very light pink
Rose Radiance - medium rosy pink
Sorbet - light ballerina pink
Joyous Jennifer - warm pink (beautiful mixed with Sorbet)
Hint - warm pink with gold, shimmery
Golden Gate - darker/warmer version of Sorbet (lovely when I'm a bit darker)
Flowers - watermelon pink
Fruit Cocktail - bright pink
Velvet - crimson red
True - warm pink with gold flecks
Bare Radiance - nude with more pinkish sheen (LOVE this one!)
Pure Radiance - nude with golden sheen

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by elles143

I have this in VINTAGE PEACH - my HG blush! Love the colour and a little really goes a long way. My only problem is, like many of BE products, the product comes out of the little holes while traveling but luckily none of the product leaks out of the actual container.