September 17, 2014 | 1964 users online

Lip Gloss - Shu Uemura - Sweet Lip Gloss in Lemon

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 7:11:00 PM More reviews by erica057

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been on a hunt for lemon yellow gloss that doesn't have any glitter. Finally, I have found it! This is a very sheer shade of yellow with a lemon candy scent. Alone, it's a clear glowy YLBB shade that looks great with my NC skin. On top of lipstick, it adds shine and warmth. The texture is somewhat sticky but less so than Lancome Juicy Tubes. I only wish it had a slanted applicator. In any case, would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2005 9:27:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss! It's clear on me but I love to mix it with another gloss or put it on top of a lipstick, it makes it much shinier! The lemon scent is divine as well. I think I need more of these now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2004 6:50:00 PM More reviews by hersheykiss1313

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this gloss. i originally wanted lancome's citron, but they disconituned it and i liked this so much better. the price was good for shu uemura, and i loooooved the flavor, it just makes me happy. the color is clearish with a citrus tint, and i love this lipgloss for daily wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2004 4:30:00 PM More reviews by scc79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. Leaves a wonderful sheer citrus glaze that isn't too sticky, and tastes just like a lemon drop. I'm sure you can get a similar effect with a cheaper product, but the sunny yellow tube and sour candy scent just puts me in a good mood.