April 16, 2014 | 1405 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Sweet Talk Mouth Watering Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

I'm in the minority, but I love this. I have it in Wild Berries. It's thick and moisturizing, stays on forever, and gives a glassy shine. Smells like watermelon Jolly Ranchers. I know this hasn't been on the market in 7 years, but I got a sealed tube off of ebay and, well, I'm hooked on it now.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't like a sticky lip gloss, but if you do, this is the one for you. Very sticky. VERY shiny. Tastes okay, not delicious. Smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by icingfairy1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only have one left of the clear ones..they are super sticky and I love it. It is very long lasting and the shine is unbelievable! I have been trying to find a similar product but I'm not going to mac just yet to blow my money away just yet. But ya I love it! The sheer ones aren't so great, they don't really shine that much and they are balmy and don't last too long, like maybe five to ten minutes. Also some of the scents are kinda nasty smelling like the cherry vanilla smelled gross..but a helpful hint to reducing the stickyness, if you're not into that, is to put on lipbalm or chapstick before/under the gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 4:50:00 AM More reviews by brunettex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this, I only have 1 left and use it sparingly...I was clearing out my makeup and gave it to my little sister, tried it on and took it right back.
********PLEASE READ!!!
If anyone has some that they don't want/use, leme know if youd like to swap. Im seriously in love but theres no way Im paying $20 on ebay for something that was worth $7. These sellers are so evil.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I thought that this was a cool long lasting lipgloss but then my hair got caught on my lips when I wore my hair out. This is super sticky. I got this a gift many years ago and I even gave one to my other friends. It stayed put but it was way too sticky. What made this gross for me was that mine leaked in my make up bag and in my storage because the cover cracked. It had a lot of my other cosmetics sticky and tacky....Yuck. I just threw them all out, I didn't care if they were barely used, I didnt plan on using them much anyway. The flavours were good if nothing else was.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by ephow76

YUCK! this "gloss" was like cement on my lips, waaaaay to sticky and gooey! and i wasnt impressed with the scents.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are probably discontinued, but might still be in existance for purchase through internet sites so I will review. Yes, these are sticky but smell awesome! Also, they stay on for a long time due to the stickiness and the shine is gorgeous - they are VERY shiny. A little goes a long way with these! Like the reviewer before said, they are fairly similar to MAC's regular Clear Lipglass, except these have a scent unlike the MAC one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:34:00 AM More reviews by ericaspinky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'd never even heard of this lipgloss until I received it in a swap recently. I gingerly tried it on...WTF?! It honestly felt like I had fly paper on my mouth; I immediately decided give it away. But curiosity got the better of me and I'm glad I checked these reviews out.

I read the (few)positive reviews on here which recommended lip balm before applying; this got rid of the discomfort factor. There was also praise for its thickness, which makes it last all day and give off an uber-glossy shine. It reminds me of MAC clear lipglass; it has all the same properties, good and bad + cute packaging and yummy smell!

So all in all this ended up in my lipgloss arsenal for its glossy finish like no other. However, it's not wearable on even slightly windy days, so one lippie off for that.

update: I don't wear this out because of the stickiness factor and the fact that it tends to turn into gross slobber strings if you put too much on and talk alot. However, I tried using it to "seal in" a thick application of lip conditioner (avon dew kiss, my HG) like a reviewer recommended below. Not only did it get rid of dead lip skin, it plumped up my lips to the max and the results lasted the whole day! So now it's part of my lip care kit.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was some god awful lipgloss. It was so sticky, that my cousin used it as glue to make crafts. I'm so glad Victoria's secret redid the line.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 6:28:00 AM More reviews by Adriana1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this gloss, i have 6 or 7.