November 21, 2014 | 985 users online

Makeup Brushes - Cover Girl - Make-up Masters Eye Shadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by MissKayleyKay

K so I randomly found this in my unused makeup pile and I have no idea where it came from. White handle so luxe! Could not believe its CG! Packed on eyeshadow and pressed powder over concealer too. Brilliant shopping trip in my own drawer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by MadinFrance

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first make-up brush that I ever bought, and I now have had it for over ten years. The handle is now all scratched and ugly, but the brush itself still looks new, and it still works perfectly. I would definitely recommend this. Why pay more?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 4:21:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

This is a great eyeshadow brush; very soft & affordable. I often use it for concealer & to smooth out foundation that has settled into fine lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by bebejacket

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

YES! I would repurchase this brush. In fact, I am searching for a couple backups to stock my travel bag and such.

Such an unassuming and humble product. My sister bought this for me over 10 years ago. Little drugstore treat.

It has a short but durable plastic handle. The wide, but somewhat flat-ish head has soft bristles that are densely packed. It can pick up a little, or a lot of product. You can do a wide swath of color (lid) or a narrower one (crease), simple position change. Deposits and blends like a dream.

One surprising use, I discovered, is setting concealer w powder, using this brush. It's perfect for that. I just pick up a bit of powder, tap, and dab it in. No creases. For some reason, my concealer creases when I use other brushes to set my undereye concealer.

In the very long time I have had this brush, I have not experienced bristle loss or fallout.

I have close to a couple thousand dollars invested in my brush stash. But this inexpensive DS find is the ONE brush I think I could not live without.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by snugglebunny72

I want to start off that I do like Cover Girl, been using it since high school. However have never really liked the brushes that come with the product, so of course I didn't want to buy their individual brushes.

Well not too long ago I purchased the Exact Eyelights for brown eyes, I wish the color lasted longer, but the brush...I fell in love with it. It was soft, blended well, didn't shed, dense. LOVE IT!!!!! Wish I would have picked one back in the day. I will say though, without doing so, I have dealt with a lot different brushes to learn and find my favorite, this does fall up there with my favs! With it having a short handle it is perfecr for my compact make up bag I carry in my purse.

Yes I bought another one, it has the white handle though as it did in the kit.

For the newbies, I would recommend this, it was under $5 with tax. Yes E.L.F. is only $1, but I did like this one better, it was softer and blended better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by jspnx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice and big, made of natural hair so it picks up a decent amount of shadow. Good for doing the whole lid up to the crease in a couple swipes. I like the short handle so I can get close to the mirror. It's my new everyday eyeshadow brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

JULY UPDATE: I just ordered a second brush. This has become my all time favorite. I find myself grabbing this for nearly everything. I am using this to apply my all-over color wash. I am using this to blend my dark shades. Even better, the first brush I ordered is blue, the second brush is white. Makes it perfect for knowing which brush to use with dark colors and which brush to use with light colors. Thank you Cover Girl...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Love this brush! It cost me 69 cents and it works great. I ordered it online, so I didn't know that it was the size of a travel brush. Not a problem. I have been using this to apply my matte eyeshadow primer, and it does the job. If I ever lose this brush, I will definitely replace it...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I agree with the other reviews that this is an awesome brush.

I bought my first one at least 5-6 years ago.. I bought the second one, two years ago. And recently bought my third one online cause they were sold out at Walgreens... yep this is one hell of a bargain.

The quality of the hairs is similar to a NARS or Trish McEvoy -- soft, full and smooth. There is no shedding and no smell. (I hate the old wet goat smell). I have washed and re-washed and the hairs are all perfect.

I use this for application of eyeshadow as well as for blending -- quite frankly, I like this better for blending than my BB blender brushes!

I wish they made this brush in a MAC 217 shape!

Don't miss out on this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by jillian980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I've had this brush for so long that I can't even remember how I got it. It has to have been a long time because since I've become more adept at makeup application I've developed a hatred for Cover Girl products and never look at their displays lol. It's been at least 5 years, same brush, washed many times, and it hasn't shed once. I use it daily and see no need to replace it with a more expensive brush since I can get professional-looking results with this one. I'm probably going to pick up another one soon just so I can have it on hand. Really <3 this brush, one of my best makeup buys of all time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 9:30:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've had this brush going on 10 years now. It remains my favorite eyeshadow brush to use. It's NEVER shed for me, and I've used and washed and used and washed this many times. It's stayed soft and useable as the first day I bought it. I like using this brush to do an all over color wash on the eyelid. It's a great brush.