April 24, 2014 | 1022 users online

Treatments - H20 - Oasis24 Hydrating Booster

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by QOH

The BA said it's non oily and fast absorbed, but on me it's not.
It's kind off oily and stay on the skin similar to when I use facial oil from other brands. I cannot use it in the morning at all because it'll leave my skin oily and it's not a good base for foundation.
It doesn't help much with my flaky skin.
I will not repurchase. It's just too pricey for what it actually does.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by tashidelek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

A weird consistency but delivers the extra moisture I need around my nose and mouth extremely well. The moisture lasts all day, too. This product is essential for the winter months and I carry it in my purse everywhere to gently pat over my makeup if I am starting to get a little dry. What is so crazy is that it moisturizes so well, yet feels light and doesn't break me out. Quite amazing stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome product. I wasn't sure what to expect from a product called a hydrating booster but it's name is very accurate for it did boost the level of hydration in my skin without making it feel oily. I used this with H2O's Face Oasis lotion and together they are a 1 to 2 punch to soft, supple, very hydrated and happy skin. This may even be close to a must have item if it wasn't for the $30 price for a 0.85 fl. oz. bottle - which is a little pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 6:22:00 AM More reviews by niuniu

I LOVE this. definetly a HG. This really moisturizes and you can feel the moisturizer penetrate through your skin. Two pumps is all you need. It makes my skin really soft and gives me a good complexion without the oiliness. I use it any time that I feel dry, which is usually after a scrub, or deep cleansing mask. This is also good when you feel that your makeup is starting to cake, you can pat this on your face and your foundation or bb cream would not cake anymore and makes your face really nice. I will definetly buy again. I usually get this in the Oasis set. I love it, recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2008 5:09:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

I neeeeeed this stuff. I have swimming in the mornings and this is the only thing that preps my face for makeup in 2 seconds flat. It gets rid of every dry patch and makes my face so soft. All my friends take some and rave about how they kept petting their faces in class... hahaha. Price is a bit steep for me, but I'm sure a bottle can last me a while since I only need one or two pumps. Speaking of price, can someone please tell me why this is listed (in terms of MUA) as being more expensive than Face Oasis when it's marketed at $4 cheaper? Sorry, random thing, but it kind of bugs me..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Smashbox80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started using and loving this product a few years ago and am not usre why i havent reviewed it yet. This an excellent "booster" for your moisturizer in the fall/winter and anytime your skin has been zapped of moisture from the weather, air conditioning/heating, peels, etc. It is not made for oily or combination/oily skin. While i was taking Accutane my already sensitive skin was completely dehydrated and my regular moisturizer wasnt cutting it. So i discovered H20 plus had more than bath and body products and got a sample kit for dry skin. As soon as i read the product details, i hoped it would work for me.

This liquid itself is in bi-phase form so the bottle has to be shaken in order for it to work effectively - looks so cool in the bottle too! The pump work best when the product is dispensed onto your palm, as it shoots pretty far out of the pump. 2 pumps works best for me because my skin has become more and more sensitive and extremely dry. The liquid does feel a bit oily which concerned me at first, but as few minutes later, when the product asborbed, i was left with glowing skin that was re-hydrated and all tightness was gone. I use Clinique Moisture Surge on top or more recently, Aveen Ultra Calming cream, as my skin is getting more and more prone to reactive redness and irritation and hve noticed a big difference in how my skin looks and feels. I dont think this is very expensive, compared to other hydrators that are very pricey and don't work nearly as well(Chanel comes to mind for me). This is about 35.00 a bottle and it seems to last me forever. I have also found that the more i use it, the less product needed to moisturize my skin evenly.
I dont recommend anyone with oily or oily/combo skin using this tho becasue it will probably take forever to absorb and make those skin types feel oily.
i have depended on this all winter and will repurchase as needed - really love this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2007 1:20:00 PM More reviews by kuongkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this product from a sample size I got from H2O. I used it for more than a week and I did not like it. It does moisturize my face but somehow although it is oil-free, I think it makes my face oily!! That is so weird and I don't think I will buy it because there are other better moisturizers. I also did not like the pump because the "liquid" sometimes will jump far away when I push the pump...I guess due to the liquid's nature. This booster has a very weird texture - it's liquid like but it's like a droplet of oil if you first pump it onto your hands before you apply it on your face. And that's the problem - I can never handle to pump this stuff out onto my fingers to apply it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

Hmmm...I used this for a week to see if it might take care of the dry patches I have developed around my nose and mouth recently. It's a little strange, like a light oil after the two phases are mixed, but it takes a while to sink into the skin and leaves a sticky film on my face. I am not going to wait 10 minutes for this to sink in before applying moisturizer! This is definitely not for daytime use because of what I just described. It does a fair job of hydrating my dry spots, but I'm not blown away. The bottle sure is pretty, and I love the pump dispenser.

All in all, I am not completely impressed by H20 products. They don't make me break out, but they just don't hydrate well enough. I would certainly expect a product called Hydrating Booster to deliver adequate hydration! I probably wouldn't buy this again. There are better products out there.
UPDATE: So tell me why I still have dry patches when I use this booster? They disappear when I use Origins Plantidote. All I get with this product is a sticky mess that doesn't absorb well. This just isn't working for me, so I'm returning it...My advice is to steer clear of this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by skwok

For people with dry skin in winter, this Oasis24 Hydrating Booster is very useful. It is a good moisture barrier. If it is applied on moist face, it prevents the face to dry up in cold weather. Not recommended for summer. The price for this small 25 mL bottle may sound pricey at first, but you only need 1 drop per day. One bottle can last me the entire winter (~5 months)!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2005 9:40:00 AM More reviews by pinpaka

Felt good about it at the first time. But after using almost a bottle, I think it doesn't improve my dry face, but in addition, make my face completely oily but dry. Enough h2o for me. Trying to use them all and change to another brand.