April 16, 2014 | 1923 users online

Eye Shadow - Agnes B. - Eye shadows

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2009 2:51:00 AM More reviews by BlackJay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have the Monobulle 829 "bronze reflets" (yes, "reflets") which is a gorgeous brown golden shimmery colour. The colour after you put it on is a tiny little bit lighter than in the package, but it's still really gorgeous. It goes on okay, and stays a long time. I can't complain about this. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2008 1:21:00 PM More reviews by mylychee

Agnes B eye shadows are really good - long lasting, nice colors, and good prices. But, I don't see the US catalog anymore and they stopped selling in the US area sadly.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Akashka

Worse products ever. Monobulles are expensive and give absoutly NOT the payoff they show on their website pictures or the color it looks like into the pot. Textures is too light, too chunky for application. Beside the packaging, there is nothing good about these products. It's a big boo !

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2007 5:33:00 PM More reviews by spyri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the innovation in colors and the wide selection of colors her eyeshadows have to offer. I don't like the price which I find way too expensive for such small quantities and why should it be more expensive than others? There is nothing more special about these eyeshadows compare to other cheaper ones. Found myself recently a brand from boots (they produce it) which works as good as other more expensive eyeshadows. Final word, not worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2007 4:46:00 AM More reviews by fechenwiesen

I got this in Golden Sand, and was disappointed. The color wasn´t really golden, just really shimmery. I also got silver brown( which their site said would go well with Golden Sand). It was just very shiny silver, no brown to be found. I can´t comment on the wear, as I put both on once, and then put them back in the box to return. The packaging was ok. One shadow seemed to not have been glued enough and the pan was already coming off. I would no buy agnes b shadows again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2005 1:12:00 AM More reviews by suelll

i got this in parme argente as an extra from the most generous muaer. it's lilac and shimmery, very pigmented, not particularly soft in fact the surface looked a bit hardened bcos of time? or something in the ingredients becoming oxidized? however this is only the physical look of the product, when using a brush to apply it comes off and onto the brush easily and it has stayed put the whole day, no creasing whatsoever! if i get the chance i might buy this in another color because it's not expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2005 11:30:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

got this in Abricot, a peachy-apricot color thats matte....i have never tried agnes b shadows but wow...the pigment and texture are excellent...this is the exact color i was looking for as an all over wash...blends in beautifully against my skintone...doesnt feel chalky at all...will definitely check out more of these!!!!for reference,im C5/NC35 *UPDATE* is it me or does the texture/pigment really similar to NYX???? hmm...and its way cheaper too......

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2004 1:34:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

CCB had a sale on their Agnes B. eyeshadows earlier this year and so I bought two to try out. I'm glad I didn't pay too much for them because they are awful. The consistency is gritty and it is splotchy when applied to the eyelid. I used a brush to see if it would apply smoother and it did'nt "stick". It just dusted off my lids. I tried a spongetip brush and it was a no-go. I also applied it wet and it was clumping on my lids. I will not purchase again. Also the reason it got a few lippys from me is because the packaging looks good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2004 12:43:00 AM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in Taupe, & I have to say this must be the most perfect medium shade of a brownish-gray taupe eyeshadow I've ever found. It's not too dark or light, not quite brown, not quite gray. In the catalogue it looks matte, but it actually has a gorgeous shimmer to it. IMO, this is another unique shade of Agnes B's that I haven't been able to find in any other line yet. So many cosmetics companies just call your standard light brown or tan eyeshadow "taupe"; it's not (at least not IMO). The only thing that keeps it from being a HG for me is the packaging, which I really can't stand. It's thick & bulky; you have to screw the top on & off (as opposed to a quick & simple snap); & they don't even give you any kind of applicator with it, much less room in the package to keep your own in. Despite that, unless I find this identical color in another line, I would definitely repurchase this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2004 9:26:00 AM More reviews by nl534

This is ok eyeshadow. There's nothing wronge with it, but it's not very exciting. The colors are a bit dull, and it's hard to apply evenly. I won't get rid of the ones I have, but I wouldn't repurchase.