April 19, 2014 | 925 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by hishoney

This is a bright girly pink! Verging on neon on me. :/ I have a love-hate relationship with this lipstick. It clashes with my skin sometimes, sometimes it looks amazing. I can't figure out why. Can someone help me out? And I love that it's creamy, because it doesn't dry out my lips --- but it's TOO creamy that it slides around, making uneven patches. I have to let it dry for a few minutes and swipe it with my fingers to make it even, and be careful not to purse my lips together or it will make a mess again.. But thank God it stays for a long time. At least I have something to love about this particular lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by calificus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC lipstick purchase and have worn it every day since buying it. I really love the colour, it's a bright, girly pink (not neon at all) with a matte finish. The texture is creamy when applied and doesn't ever feel sticky or like it's going to smudge easily. In fact, both times I've worn it, it has lasted very well (even after eating!) so I'll probably wear it during the day at work. I don't feel the need to use a lipliner with it either as it looks really nice on it's own. I like how the scent is kept very minimal, as I'm not a huge fan of overly scented lipsticks - you just get a tiny hint of vanilla when you first apply it. Although they cost little bit more than I would normally spend, I will definitely be repurchasing this along with other colours in the range as the quality is so good!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

Lovely pink colour, creamy texture and looks great. Just wish it would stay put for longer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really fun, pretty shade of pink. It's not a light pink shade, but it's not a crazy, bright neon either. It has a semi-creamy, easy to apply, pigmented, comfortable to wear, opaque finish of Amplified Creme. I don't like creamy lipsticks, I prefer Satin and Mattes, but A.C. are now one of my faves. I've seen this shade called a red-pink, yellow-pink, and a blue-pink, and I would say its more of a neutral rosy pink. If you have and love Please Me, it's pretty similar to that, only Chatterbox has a creamier finish, and it's brighter. I absolutely LOVE this lipstick! It's quickly become one of my favorite pink lipsticks. It's a shade that would work on everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by BeautyWorks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the first REAL pink lipstick and my first own purchase from MAC and I was like a junior in high school I'm 25 now and I still love this specific shadeI can dress it up or down, nude or smokey eyed or just bare. I love love love Chatterbox!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by bababailey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick!! Awesome colors, I have 5 of them. It is very smoothe and doesn't feel dry. Seems to last a while, and I a m very happy with the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I was going thru my stash when I found this goodie still in the original box! I totally forgot about it. A quick swipe on my lips I was immediately impressed. Against my NC45 skintone I look like a softer black beach Barbie. Not super bright like Nicki M.Viva Glam lippie,which I do have,or Candy Yum Yum neon. Its the perfect pink that doesn't pull purple or ashy pink on my pigmented lips. I absolutely love the amplified line because the shades are super opaque and it doesn't take a lot of work to make them WORK. I absolutely love this lippie and I envision pairing it with my bronzy/brown smoky eye look. I definitely see myself repurchasing this baby once I go thru this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If only Chatterbox looked as vibrant pink on my lips as it does in the photos associated with this review listng! On my lips unfortunately it was more of a chalky pastel barbie pink, which was not flattering given the pigmentation of my lips. It definitely pulls cool, so this wasn't the best lipstick for my warm-toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all time favorite HG lipsticks! I can't get enough of this color! I keep 1 in my purse, 1 in my makeup bag and 1 for back up at all times!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by valerie633

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this lipstick and it is already my new favorite. I have a tan and it really looks great! It is a true pink, without nude or lilac overtones. I wear it with smoky blue eyeshadow and it really pops!