Pre de Provence Agrumes Soap

4.5

on 9/13/2011 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this soap because the scent is lovely, but it did not feel very good when I used it. It made my skin feel dry and very tight. C'est la vie!

on 7/29/2006 4:31:00 PM

There is something about Pre de Provence soaps that they all feel very luxurious when you use them. The lather is so rich and fragrant, yet natural (not synthetic at all.) This one is a light citrus, perfect for summer, although I'd use it anytime.
I prefer to use these soaps over shower gels now. All the fragrances are great, I also love the Honey Almond, it has tiny ground up pieces of almond which exfoliate and it makes the bathroom smell heavenly.

"Agrumes" is the french word for "citrus fruits";fantastic soap, especially for a vegetable soap ( I usually don't like them, they are usually too drying); creates TONS of rich lather, and it smells like sweet tarts candies!

on 4/5/2004 1:04:00 AM

Wonderfully refreshing citrus soap! The scent almost reminds me of an orange creamsicle, yet is light, fresh, and fruity all at once. I love that in addition to the yummy scent, this is one high quality, triple-milled soap which will last a really long time. Definitely one of my all-time favorites!