October 1, 2014 | 1228 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by cbarber018

I love this I cut it in half and use it every morning and it makes it radiant I have noticed a difference my face does feel tight if I don't wash it all the way off though and it smells nice .

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by chickidebottom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think people know how to use these - it is not like an alcohol pad - it is a face wash. Your face needs to be wet, you use the pad on it, and then rinse the product off.

It leaves my face feeling soft, although you can definitely feel something still on your skin after rinsing. I have naturally oily skin but this didn't make it look or feel any more oily. I feel my skin has definitely improved. I haven't gotten a single zit since I've started using them (I am almost done with the container), even though it doesn't have acne medication in it. It hasn't really improved my blackheads or skintone though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Oh my addiction to youtube caused me to buy something else I knew I shouldn't lol.
I have never been happy with anything I have used from Aveeno but I gave it a go again! :/
Another fail. Just buy a regular cleanser and cloth or handheld cleansing device if you want to exfoliate your skin. These pads are useless and I would not recommend scrubbing these near the eye area. I still had makeup on my skin after cleansing with these and they made no improvement in my skin.
Could not wait to finish this up so I didn't completely throw my money away.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by thistle100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't think I would buy these again. They leave my skin feeling as though there's a sticky film over it, not smooth or clean-feeling, and that's after being rinsed off in the shower.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by misslisaruiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Plain and simple... I had a really bad allergic reaction to this product. BE CAREFUL. Do a spot test first to make sure it won't harm your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by marbels1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought these to use after Pond's cold cleansing cream, both of which are used as part of makeup removing. I found that Pond's left my face too moisturized and greasy, so I use these because of how gentle they are to help clean off the leftover makeup and greasy moisturizer on my face. These are amazing, and for the price I was impressed. As someone with as oily skin as me, I find it uncomfortable to use products that dry my skin out like other cleansing pads. I had no such effect with these, they are gentle and leave your skin clean and soft. They are great for what I use them for, because when I take my makeup off it's generally too early for me to go through my nighttime/morning routine of washing and acne creams. Though, for just washing/use on acne riddled skin some may find that they don't improve skin besides softening it. And if you're oily, you may find these leave you too moisturized. So, these are good but it depends on what you wish to use them for. Other than that, I think these are a great product that everyone will enjoy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by sammi980

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this along with the cetaphil foam wash in the mornings and it is perfect. I started using this 5 years ago and it helped clear my skin. I started using it again because i noticed that the epiduo I was using was causing a lot of irritation and flaking so the scrub really helped exfoliate. I also instantly noticed the difference in my skin a couple of days later. My skin is much clearer and and dark spots are starting to fade. I do suggest using the moisturizer that is in the same aveeno line as the scrub pads that does not have the sunscreen. I personally do not like sunscreen lotion combo's it makes my skin feel very greasy. I will say that while using this product the second it touches my skin there is an intense burning but once i rinse it goes away and there are no signs of irritation or any negative reaction.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Raygirl007

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got these on sale at Target for about 7.50 which seemed steep, but am impressed with them. I know a lot of ppl said they are too big and to cut them in half, but they are also luxurious and feel like the kind of thing a spa would use if you got a facial. After using them the first time, I rinse them well and let them dry just for rinsing (after using a new pad for the cleanser). Once they get mascara on them they don't look so good, so those ones aren't recyclable. They hold up pretty well to rinsing and drying a few times for that purpose (maybe y'all think that's gross LOL) but I don't see how it is any different than rinsing and reusing your facecloth. I have also found that the bumpy side really takes off sticky (waterproof) false eyelash glue well. Before these, I was using Q-tips with eye makeup remover but had to rub forever until my lids were red. This seems to just roll the glue off, so for that reason alone I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by andrea127wv2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've just started using this product....A total of two pads. Once before bed last night and again this morning. I already see a noticeable difference. my skin feels softer and is more radiant. I can't wait to see what a week of daily usage will do! :-) I will update. I wet my face, used the soft side to remove my makeup and then other to exfoliate. It had a lot of cleanser on the pad, so I squeezed out the excess before I used the second one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by trishz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are amazing! I have spent so much money over and over on cleansers, never finding the one for me. I have been in love with cliniques take off the day balm for a few years now and use these in conjunction with the balm. These are fabulous at smoothing my skin, I had little bumps on my cheeks that are gone now and my skin is so smooth and soft. I recommended these to my mom, who has dark spots and these have been helping her spots. Anyways, these are magic. I saw more results, and quicker results, with these than with my clarisonic.