July 24, 2014 | 2039 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by misslisaruiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Plain and simple... I had a really bad allergic reaction to this product. BE CAREFUL. Do a spot test first to make sure it won't harm your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by marbels1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought these to use after Pond's cold cleansing cream, both of which are used as part of makeup removing. I found that Pond's left my face too moisturized and greasy, so I use these because of how gentle they are to help clean off the leftover makeup and greasy moisturizer on my face. These are amazing, and for the price I was impressed. As someone with as oily skin as me, I find it uncomfortable to use products that dry my skin out like other cleansing pads. I had no such effect with these, they are gentle and leave your skin clean and soft. They are great for what I use them for, because when I take my makeup off it's generally too early for me to go through my nighttime/morning routine of washing and acne creams. Though, for just washing/use on acne riddled skin some may find that they don't improve skin besides softening it. And if you're oily, you may find these leave you too moisturized. So, these are good but it depends on what you wish to use them for. Other than that, I think these are a great product that everyone will enjoy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by sammi980

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this along with the cetaphil foam wash in the mornings and it is perfect. I started using this 5 years ago and it helped clear my skin. I started using it again because i noticed that the epiduo I was using was causing a lot of irritation and flaking so the scrub really helped exfoliate. I also instantly noticed the difference in my skin a couple of days later. My skin is much clearer and and dark spots are starting to fade. I do suggest using the moisturizer that is in the same aveeno line as the scrub pads that does not have the sunscreen. I personally do not like sunscreen lotion combo's it makes my skin feel very greasy. I will say that while using this product the second it touches my skin there is an intense burning but once i rinse it goes away and there are no signs of irritation or any negative reaction.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Raygirl007

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got these on sale at Target for about 7.50 which seemed steep, but am impressed with them. I know a lot of ppl said they are too big and to cut them in half, but they are also luxurious and feel like the kind of thing a spa would use if you got a facial. After using them the first time, I rinse them well and let them dry just for rinsing (after using a new pad for the cleanser). Once they get mascara on them they don't look so good, so those ones aren't recyclable. They hold up pretty well to rinsing and drying a few times for that purpose (maybe y'all think that's gross LOL) but I don't see how it is any different than rinsing and reusing your facecloth. I have also found that the bumpy side really takes off sticky (waterproof) false eyelash glue well. Before these, I was using Q-tips with eye makeup remover but had to rub forever until my lids were red. This seems to just roll the glue off, so for that reason alone I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by andrea127wv2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've just started using this product....A total of two pads. Once before bed last night and again this morning. I already see a noticeable difference. my skin feels softer and is more radiant. I can't wait to see what a week of daily usage will do! :-) I will update. I wet my face, used the soft side to remove my makeup and then other to exfoliate. It had a lot of cleanser on the pad, so I squeezed out the excess before I used the second one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by trishz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are amazing! I have spent so much money over and over on cleansers, never finding the one for me. I have been in love with cliniques take off the day balm for a few years now and use these in conjunction with the balm. These are fabulous at smoothing my skin, I had little bumps on my cheeks that are gone now and my skin is so smooth and soft. I recommended these to my mom, who has dark spots and these have been helping her spots. Anyways, these are magic. I saw more results, and quicker results, with these than with my clarisonic.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by malibu64

I love these. I usually remove my eye makeup first with a separate product because these burn my eyes a little bit if they get directly in (but it goes away quickly actually). I then use the smooth side to take off my makeup, then use the rough side to exfoliate. This product leaves my skin squeaky clean! I see a reduction in breakouts when I use this product daily. This works better than anything in a department store (in America, anyway). I know because I worked in one. Have a go!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I did not like the Positively Radiant Cleanser in the pump bottle but LOVED these. For reference my skin is very oily on my nose and chin, very dry on my cheeks and normal on my forehead.

I did think that the exfoliating side of these pads were a little to rough for use on my very sensitive skin, but they cleansed so well on the smooth side that my skin looked glowing and clear. I think that perhaps I was over-zealous with the rough side - my skin often felt raw if I was wearing heavier makeup.

I do feel that the cleanser infused into these pads needs to be rinsed off after using, the fragrance is very strong and I wouldn't want that on my skin for a long time.

I would definitely buy these again although not use the rough side every day. The pads are also big, you could actually cut them in half and use just half of one every day and still have enough to cleanse your face well.

Ingredients: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, Polysorbate 20, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Citric Acid, PEG-14m, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by LiberteShines

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I began using this facial cleanser about 2 months ago and I am in love with it!! Ever since I've been using it, I have seen a difference in my skin, it actually looks POSITIVELY RADIANT :,) I am very happy with this facial cleanser. I was not a fan of facial wipes until I used this. It reduced the blemishes on my face and my skin soft and less oily. I just wish it wasn't $9 for every one of these, but I guess it's worth it since it lasts me a month ^.^

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by humc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using these for well over a year now and I will always continue to purchase these!

I use these cleansing pads for removing my face makeup in the shower or when I wash my face at my skin to remove makeup. These are seriously great! They have one side that is soft and smooth for the initial removal of face makeup (and it really gets it all off!) and the other side has exfoliating bumps on it to remove any excess makeup and dead skin. I love these because they remove my face makeup so easily and are so gentle on my skin.

Before I shower or wash my face, I use eye makeup remover pads to remove my mascara. I then use the Aveeno cleansing pads while washing my face in the shower or sink (first using the soft side, then switching to the exfoliating side). I then following up with my usual face wash.

This product comes with 28 big circular cleansing pads. If you want them to last longer CUT THEM IN HALF before using them!! This is what I do, and for me a half of the cleansing pad is enough to get my makeup off!

I highly recommend these and I will continue to purchase these! :)