MAC Pretty Miss

on 9/19/2010 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this when I still worked for the company to have an everyday color that wouldn't clash with anything. I haven't really used it until I wanted to give myself a french pedicure (I know there are haters but i like that it looks clean and finished). It's very very sheer which normally I wouldn't like but I love it for mani/pedis with a thin white line to seal it in and make it last longer without changing the color much.

This is my everyday polish. The perfect natural shade on me and lasts really well, Have repurchased.

on 11/16/2008 1:33:00 PM

This is my favourite day-to-day color. It's very a shiny and sheer, has a beautiful pinkish-white shade and looks very natural on the nails. I like it also because it's very easy to apple, dries quite fast and doesn't chip. But what makes me sad is that it doesn't really stay long. But i love it anyway.

on 6/14/2007 9:19:00 PM

i saw this on ashley olsen when she was on the cover of harper's bazaar and it instantly became my HG nailpolish. i go back to this time and time again. it;s a very sheer soft neutral pink. perfect for everyday and hands down my favorite nailpolish.

on 4/20/2006 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a beautiful sheer white/pale pink polish that gives a clean YNBB look. The finish is very shiney (as another reviewer said), and the polish formula is 100% non-streaking. MAC Pretty Miss is a refreshing change from my collection of Essie and OPI sheer nudes and pinks, which tend to streak. This polish is a great, year round color and the formula is a winner!

on 2/15/2006 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This polish is such a pale pink it's almost white, but still a gorgeous natural looking shade. There isn't a trace of shimmer in it but it's outrageously shiny. It's fairly sheer, and perfect for french manicures. It lasted over 5 days with no chips (with MAC basecoat) and I'm pretty hard on my nails. I'm so impressed with this polish! It looks glamorous on. My only complaint is the pigments in it don't come out perfectly and completely smooth - if you peer at it you can detect slight unevenness in the color application, but this is very mild and not really noticable (a 3rd coat didn't help). It's not like Bridesmaid or the other streaky MAC nailpolishes.

on 1/2/2006 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Sheer vanila color with a hint of pink. Very sublte and pretty. Pretty Miss! I love. I want to try the Molasses shade next (eggplant/black)

Great color for either french manicures or very subtle nail color (loved it when I was still working on quitting biting my nails so anything but subtle color would look gross).

I know MAC polishes seem to get pretty mixed reviews, but I think they have a great (though limited) color selection with lots of staying power.

on 4/4/2004 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought this was weird at first because it's so whitish looking and it's supposed to be a light pink. On me, it's a sheer white...faintest pink hint, I guess. This is going to look great with a tan. These polishes have excellent wear.