September 1, 2014 | 1161 users online

Powders - Revlon - Jean Nate Silkening Body Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by LivBrown

This is one of the best body powders I've tried so far. The large body puff it comes with makes it very convenient to apply the powder onto the skin, and the scent is of course very lovely -- both warm and refreshing at the same time. The only trouble I had initially was with the packaging: the powder itself comes in a sealed cardboard container, which sits inside an outer plastic yellow container; at first I was confused as to how to access the powder inside the cardboard container, but I eventually figured out that you just have to poke a hole in the top part of the cardboard container and peel away the paper. It would have been helpful if this was mentioned as part of the instructions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite powder of all time! smells so good, clean and refreshing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I said yes I would buy this again -if only I could find it where I live! i have loved this my whole life (as well as the concentrated cologne and after bath splash). It is soft and comforting and retro girlie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overal rating: I gave this product five lippies mainly becasue it does exactly what I want it to do, i.e., keep my neck and shoulders from getting sweaty in the summer, not because I'm a huge fan of the scent. Don't get me wrong. It's nice and fresh -- great for summer -- but I don't use the scent in any of the other forms (splash, etc.).
Price: This was less that $10, IIRC, from drugstore.com.
Packaging quality: The packaging is the other reason this got a high rating. I looked all over, and this was the only body powder I could find that had a puff inside to apply it and also didn't have a *really* strong perfumey scent. In fact, when the original powder is finished, I plan to clean it out and decant another powder (Shower to Shower) into it! Good, solid container.
Would I buy again: Yes :-) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2007 7:47:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I have recently been on a Jean Nate kick, perhaps it is because I just turned 40 and am going back in time to the seventies when everyone I knew had that yellow JN bottle on their bathroom counter. I had never tried this powder before, only the bath splash and lotion. In my opinion, this smells better than the splash which has way too much alcohol in it. What a great find this is, I love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2004 3:13:00 AM More reviews by rainedayz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This powder makes you feel smooth all over.Has a light Jean Nate lemon scent.Cool and smooth.
Jean Nate is a nice scent and it is not just some old lady scent.
This powder is a nice way to layer the scent after using the after bath splash.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No