The Body Shop Moonflower Line

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/22/2012 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I find this very girly, romantic and dreamy but not as predictable as a rose scent. Light and airy, fruity floral. But it's not very memorable and the lasting power is too weak.

on 1/13/2011 7:55:00 AM

I loved this line! I was so young when it came out... Wish they'd bring it back! I loved the shower cream! And the packaging was so cute and girly!! Love love love!

on 7/9/2010 9:32:00 PM

A friend of mine had the Spirit of Moonflower body mist as part of her fragrance collection, and I tried it on me to smell the scent after. It was a no no for me. Smells strongly of melon, cucumber and this awful powdery clinic smell. This is NOTHING like the moonflower scent, NOTHING. In fact, I don't even find any florals in this other than melon and dry powder.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Very girlie, very pink, innocent, & so sweet & sexy! On me this Moonflower EDT smells heaven!! & it really reminds me of those pink water-lilys from my childhood summerdays, in the lakes of north Finland (which is known as the "country of lakes")! So this scent brings me totally back to one of the most beautiful places I`ve ever been to . A secret pond in the middle of nowhere in northertn Finland. This pond is filled with rare, & protected pale northern Scandinavian pink Water Lilys. I'ts illegal to pick these Pink Water Lilys, because they are so rare. So just like with this delicate scent, "The Spirit of Moonflower", one has to stick to just closing ones eyes, and breath in these rare water-flowers. Just remeber - No touching! Fairy Delicate fragrance made of northern fairy-dreams.

on 6/6/2008 9:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this perfume! When I wore this perfume (I bought the edt), one of my guyfriend said I smell awesome. This is the only perfume that does not give me a headache.
But the problem is that it does not stay. :(

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

light, sweet smell.
just the kind i like
but only problem is that it doesn't last long enough.
>_<

on 12/6/2007 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It smells okay, but too much of it gives me headache. Probably wouldn't buy it again.

on 6/20/2007 10:24:00 AM

This was the first Body Shop fragrance I bought, and I still love it until today! I'd definitely continue using it because I love the sweet, light smell, and it's always going to be a classic for me.

on 4/4/2007 1:05:00 AM

This was a gift from my ex-boyfriend. Although I myself wouldn't buy it again for myself, I do find that it is a of a pleasant, sweet, girly, scent and people do comment on how good it smells. The smell itself doesn't last long though so I end up using it to spray my room.

on 3/7/2007 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is a soft powdery floral. It smells like Philosophy's Amazing Grace to me. Nice for one of those quiet evenings at home when you want to smell pretty but not too strong. The shower cream is divine!

Popular Fragrances