April 17, 2014 | 925 users online

Lipstick - Burt's Bees - Latte

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2005 4:24:00 PM More reviews by sparky17

Nude-beige lipsticks ususally wash out my fair complextion, but this one seems to work. It's natural and smooth enough to be a great work lipstick. Love the taste and scent of this gem of a product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2005 7:09:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

So pretty and natural on my lips! Usually I can't pull off nude, but this is really nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 11:45:00 AM More reviews by i_darling

I love this color, so pretty and natural looking. It's very creamy and last a long while. No real shine to speak of, but with some lip shimmer on top, it's a more glossy look. Recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2004 7:25:00 PM More reviews by CancerianPrincess

Wow! This is a great lipstick. I love the peppermint tingle and the nude peachy pink color is gorgeous. The silver alumninum tube fits my minimalist needs and the price is pretty good: $9.49. But sadly, the lipstick broke off at the bottom after only one day. I would really want to try it again, but if they all melt at the base, then I don't want to waste any more money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2004 3:49:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

This is a warm, peachy nude. Pretty much the best peach shade I've found for my lips, natural looking and flattering. The formula is very nice as well, a cream finish that lasts a reasonable amount of time and is very moisturizing, just like BB's lip balm. It also has that same minty scent and tingle. Packaged nicely in an minimalist aluminium tube and priced at about $10.