September 1, 2014 | 981 users online

Lip Gloss - Bobbi Brown - Hot Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by papierflora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros:
1. Moisturising: My lips felt nicely hydrated and soft while wearing it, and stays the same way even after I have removed it or if the gloss has worn off.
2. Good colour pigmentation: The colour is not as shocking as the name suggests - it is a mid-tone warm strawberry pink that gives a fresh and youthful look. Buildable coverage - you definitely could dab it on using the doefoot applicator for some shine and tint, or layer it for a full-on gorgeous glossy lip.
3. Easy application and sleek packaging: The product does not leak out like how BeneFit lip glosses do and the doefoot application makes application (and re-application) a breeze.

Cons:
1. The price (SGD$36/tube): It is by far my most expensive lip gloss. Worth every single penny spent on it though.

I will not repurchase because this tube will last me a long time and I would like to try other products on the market. Highly recommended if you are looking to invest in a good pink lip gloss. If you are thinking of getting only one pink lip gloss, get this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by mleavey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best lipgloss ever. I go through them like nobody's business. Probably the only lip gloss in 37 years I buy two at a time to keep up. Pretty pricey and the wand/brush kind of sucks but is your lip color with a punch...I am very fair and this 100% brightens me up...LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 11:53:00 AM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color is a gorgeous pink! I ordered it online and was a little put back by how bright and truly pink it looks in the tube. However, on my lips, it is a beautiful sheer pink that can be built to look more like the pink in the tube. Both degrees are very wearable on my warm skin, and pink is usually hard for me to get by with. Like all her glosses, this is shiny, long wearing, and smells delicious.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2008 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Corky1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a little freaked out when the make-up artist at the BB counter suggested I try this. In the tube it looks nearly fuschia. However, upon applying, it becomes a nice soft pink that's perfect for my warm skintone (Stila 50 watts). It complements my dark hair and eyes and really brings out the colour of my skin. I love this shade!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2008 11:20:00 PM More reviews by wcw74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hot Pink is not as bright or OTT as the name implies. Yes, it is a fuschia bright pink in the tube but the gloss applies sheerly. I still get a cool toned pink tinted color, enough to see that I am wear a pink lipgloss on my medium pigmented lips. What I love most about these glosses is the high glass like shine that makes my lips look juicy but not in a young way. I can play it up or play it down with application and it never looks over the top. The wear is comfortable - thick smooth texture and it doesn't dry out my lips. Lasting power is about average for a lipgloss. Of course as with most everyone's gripe I would be very happy if they replace the applicator. I have to go into the tube about 3-4 times to get coverage and my lips aren't that big! Still a good product though.

For reference I'm Chanel Beige, Stila 30 watts, and GA LSF 5.5 in skintone. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2008 8:23:00 AM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got to say that this Lip gloss has become a staple in my Makeup bag and in my purse. At first I was put off by the bright pink color but on the ips it's fabulous. It gives me that "Fresh from the Farm" Girl look. Very anti-aging and flattering on my Redheaded complexion. It's not too bright when you put it on. It's also long lasting for a lipgloss. Most of the time I have them "Eaten" off in an hour. I picked this up at a Cosmetics outlet and I think I'm going to go back and stock up. I've already gone through half a tube in two weeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this! Hot Pink is like one of the only 3 lipglosses I have actually finished in about 4 years! I go thru it quickly because its a cream and I feel I need more swips of the wand then with a shimmer gloss because creams tend to be more sheer in BBs line. The super sheerness and the terrible tube and cheap wand are my only complaints though and I love this soft but bright pink way to much to take a lipstick off for that. Its lasing and not to sticky. I love this. Will rebuy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2008 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Mala011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Scary in the tube............fabulous on the lips!!!!!!!! I stopped wearing BB products a few years ago as new products started entering the beauty market. I think I made a HUGE mistake!!!! I am a lipgloss fanatic. You know the type that always thinks they need more even though they have a hundred tubes of lipgloss at home. Anyways, I went to the BB counter yesterday for a nude color and walked away with Hot Pink. I am so glad I did. It looks great!!!!! I put it on over a Merle Norman pink lipliner and it is just gorgeous. There is really no shimmer and is very sticky, which I like. It has lasted me the entire morning through coffee and all. I do not mind the lip brush wand. It has held itself together pretty well. The tube is also on the small side, but it is so sticky that you will probably need to apply less then regular gloss. I am going back today to buy more colors of this wonderful lipgloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2007 4:00:00 PM More reviews by astar1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my first lip gloss from Bobbi Brown. Love this Lip Gloss so much. The color is very pretty when you wear it. Would love to buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2005 4:39:00 AM More reviews by glamrockgal

When I recieved it I was like Oh thats very dark tube and it tiny but when applied it OMG!Its pigmented hot pretty pink!:)and I just bought it in winter and Im sure it will be my HG lipgloss in summer.I love lipglosses I cant have enough of them and would love to own every lipgloss on earth!lol:D ANYWAYZ,this hot pink is a great lipgloss and shiny and pigmented.high quality.I loved it!