November 20, 2014 | 2076 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer Blush - Ambering Rose

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by cali5991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a beautiful product. I'd recommend it to anyone, especially those with deeper skin tones like myself. The color is so gorgeous on my brown skin. I'd describe it to be a rosy, gold color. This blush is so pigmented. The smallest amount of product is needed. A little DEFINITELY goes a long way! Application is so simple with this product. All you need to do is pat your favorite blush brush into the product, tap off the excess and blend onto the apples of your cheeks. Voila! A flush of color on your cheeks made easy.

My use of this blush varies depending on the look that I'm going for. This is beautiful with smoky eyes made with gold and brown eye shadows or a sexy, red pout (a gorgeous holiday look). Ambering Rose is one shade that compliments the colors I just mentioned so well.

Despite the fact that I paid $26 CAN for this blush, I will repurchase because it's just a beautiful color that applies like a dream. Highly-recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by danafranuby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is simply gorgeous. The color pigment is very vibrant and sits naturally on the cheeks provided you do not use the whole pot, on your face. Initially, I was afraid of the shimmer, but it's fairly subtle. Instead, its presence offers an effective highlight, to your cheeks. The color stays on all day and works best when used under a primer or foundation, as a base.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Makdrizz08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. Very pretty color described as a muted rose. I feel like this blush is good to use if you want to add an extra umph just about natural but not to crazy. I sometimes mix this with sweet as cocoa. Have repurchased this many times. A staple in my collection. I am an NW45 or NC50 depending on time of year.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Rosegold29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A good blush, applies well so that not too much shimmer is on the cheeks. Just be careful not to apply too much! I've already repurchased this product so I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is awesome! It's everything I've been looking for. It gives a nice pop on my cheek and gives a great healthy glow. I know it's pricey, but I couldn't find a blush that gave me a subtle pop and glow. This blush looks good with everything. That's why it NEVER leaves my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. It does what a blush should- leaving a beautiful, healthy glow to my skin (NC50) and it lasts all day. One of the best from MAC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by MissusJones

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I am sooooo in love with this shade! I was iffy about whether or not it would work for my fair freckled skin, but applied sheerly, it looks great! Just the right amount of subtle shimmer..does not accentuate large pores or imperfections like some shimmery products. I have to be honest though...on days when I'm rather lazy and wear a super sheer foundation or BB cream and skip the concealer, this blush tends to be a tad too red for my already ruddy Irish/German cheeks. I'm naturally somewhat red...so I have to be light handed on those days...but this blush is so pretty, it's worth a little extra effort to be able to wear it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by MermaidXoXo26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This shade is just gorgeous. It's a warm rosey bronzey color with shimmer. It is beautiful on tan skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by xtasteofimpact

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Always looked natural, even on skin tone that seems to change from cool to warm without any notice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Itsmeellep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this blush. the key to application is the amount that you use. If you use a small amount, you get more pinkish cheeks; if you use more then you get a more rosy red color. Very lightweight and just enough.