MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush - Ambering Rose

4.4

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Octyldodecanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Red 30 Lake, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake]

on 2/3/2015 8:47:00 PM

This was recommended to me by a MUA for a friend's wedding over the summer. He said the color would be perfect for my medium-tan skin. He was right ! It's exactly what the shade describes- Amber and rose. Although I tend to prefer this in fall and winter, this is a beautiful blush with just the right amount of shimmer. I definitely recommend this as a staple in your makeup bag!

on 5/17/2014 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This blush is simply gorgeous. The color pigment is very vibrant and sits naturally on the cheeks provided you do not use the whole pot, on your face. Initially, I was afraid of the shimmer, but it's fairly subtle. Instead, its presence offers an effective highlight, to your cheeks. The color stays on all day and works best when used under a primer or foundation, as a base.

on 9/29/2013 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this blush. Very pretty color described as a muted rose. I feel like this blush is good to use if you want to add an extra umph just about natural but not to crazy. I sometimes mix this with sweet as cocoa. Have repurchased this many times. A staple in my collection. I am an NW45 or NC50 depending on time of year.

on 4/6/2013 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

A good blush, applies well so that not too much shimmer is on the cheeks. Just be careful not to apply too much! I've already repurchased this product so I would buy again.

on 3/18/2013 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This blush is awesome! It's everything I've been looking for. It gives a nice pop on my cheek and gives a great healthy glow. I know it's pricey, but I couldn't find a blush that gave me a subtle pop and glow. This blush looks good with everything. That's why it NEVER leaves my makeup bag.

on 3/12/2013 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love this blush. It does what a blush should- leaving a beautiful, healthy glow to my skin (NC50) and it lasts all day. One of the best from MAC.

on 1/2/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I am sooooo in love with this shade! I was iffy about whether or not it would work for my fair freckled skin, but applied sheerly, it looks great! Just the right amount of subtle shimmer..does not accentuate large pores or imperfections like some shimmery products. I have to be honest though...on days when I'm rather lazy and wear a super sheer foundation or BB cream and skip the concealer, this blush tends to be a tad too red for my already ruddy Irish/German cheeks. I'm naturally somewhat red...so I have to be light handed on those days...but this blush is so pretty, it's worth a little extra effort to be able to wear it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This shade is just gorgeous. It's a warm rosey bronzey color with shimmer. It is beautiful on tan skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Always looked natural, even on skin tone that seems to change from cool to warm without any notice.

on 8/30/2012 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this blush. the key to application is the amount that you use. If you use a small amount, you get more pinkish cheeks; if you use more then you get a more rosy red color. Very lightweight and just enough.

Popular Blush Products