MAC Fast Play (Amplified)

4.2

on 3/5/2015 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I have been collecting browny pink lipsticks for the last few months it seems. A lighbulb finally went off in my head when I got Bobbi Brown Brownie that they are incredibly flattering on my skintone. So for hanging out and for work I have been using MAC Twig (Satin), MAC Fast Play (Amplified) and MAC Creme in Your Coffee (Cremesheen). Twig is the most drying of the trifecta but also the most long lasting. I love that I need not have a lip liner and I can just slap these on and go. Been loving alternating between the three but they are not identical. Twig and Creme in Your Coffee are close but CIYC is just so... buttery feeling. I love it the most of the three. Fast play has just a hint of a bit more red and I mean the very minute hint. It is moisturizing and flattering on my NW45 skintone. In any event I will continue to use all three. I will not repurchase Fast Play but the other two will be mine FOREVAH. Well, at least for as long as MAC makes them.

on 12/7/2014 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Fast play is a perfect deeper, browny-mauve nude! I'm quite fussy with nudes as (even though I'm only a nc25) I always feel they wash me out, and have bought many, many cult favourite nudes from mac (shy girl, creme cup, velvet teddy, peach blossom) yet always feel they are a little too light for me - particularly in photographs. I have dark hair and I feel this colour of nude is the most flattering. It has the perfect, creamy Amplified finish and wears off evenly. I get compliments every time I wear it! A definite repurchase, and a must have for those who want to love nudes but find many a little top light!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I could have saved myself alot of money had Fast Play been available sooner. I love MAC, but I don't have a local store. The nearest store is about 30 miles away, and with the hours I work I don't really have time to drive out of town for a shopping trip. So I have to order online. As you know, ordering online can be hit or miss. I searched for a pinky nude and none of the colors were right They either were the wrong finish or not the right pinky nude shade. Fast Play was an option but it wasn't available. When it became available, I scooped it up and it worked like a charm. I can wear it every day and it is a very flattering nude. I am Nw43 or N9. I line my lips with MAC's Cork lipliner, then go over them VERY lightly with chestnut lipliner. I love this color on me. I just wish I'd been able to get it sooner . I would and will buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I broke mine, which devestated me. I kept applying with a brush, I love the color and the formulation and it wears so well. I fully set my goal on going to mac tomorrow and repurhasing this puppy. Not too dark, so it is perf on my NC20 skin. Love, Love,Love.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I canít tell you how much I love this lipstick! Iím obsessed with MAC and I tried this lipstick on and it looks sooo beautiful on my lips! Iím NC30 for reference. I highly recommend it to everyone. Go try it out! Itís a gorgeous color and versatile and long lasting! I really love the color it looks really nice.

on 1/5/2013 1:20:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i really like this. im an nc30 and the colour is perfect on me :D great for casual evening goingouts

on 12/25/2012 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've had this for 2 years and have hardly made a dent in it. I liked it at the store but found it too brown and deep for everyday wear. I hate for things to go to waste so I will sometimes apply this with my fingers to "stain" my lips and top it off with vaseline. I will not be re-buying this product. I just want to use it up and be done with it!

on 5/23/2012 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Love this for a nude/pinkish shade!
I'm an NW43, and it's a perfect shade for work and other places where you don't want anything too overstated.

on 1/21/2012 6:04:00 AM

This is my MLBB l/s from now on! It has a hint of pink and brown, just right for my two-toned lips. It covers up the darker shade of my lips beautifully.

on 1/17/2012 1:50:00 PM

This one needs to be regularly stocked in my collection, it's the perfect dusty mauve color that gives for a nice romantic look. It smells fantastic, like all MAC lipsticks, very pigmented and super smooth on the lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin