November 28, 2014 | 1264 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Fast Play (Amplified)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by ladonamorena64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I could have saved myself alot of money had Fast Play been available sooner. I love MAC, but I don't have a local store. The nearest store is about 30 miles away, and with the hours I work I don't really have time to drive out of town for a shopping trip. So I have to order online. As you know, ordering online can be hit or miss. I searched for a pinky nude and none of the colors were right They either were the wrong finish or not the right pinky nude shade. Fast Play was an option but it wasn't available. When it became available, I scooped it up and it worked like a charm. I can wear it every day and it is a very flattering nude. I am Nw43 or N9. I line my lips with MAC's Cork lipliner, then go over them VERY lightly with chestnut lipliner. I love this color on me. I just wish I'd been able to get it sooner . I would and will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I broke mine, which devestated me. I kept applying with a brush, I love the color and the formulation and it wears so well. I fully set my goal on going to mac tomorrow and repurhasing this puppy. Not too dark, so it is perf on my NC20 skin. Love, Love,Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I canít tell you how much I love this lipstick! Iím obsessed with MAC and I tried this lipstick on and it looks sooo beautiful on my lips! Iím NC30 for reference. I highly recommend it to everyone. Go try it out! Itís a gorgeous color and versatile and long lasting! I really love the color it looks really nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

i really like this. im an nc30 and the colour is perfect on me :D great for casual evening goingouts

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by NudeBlush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this for 2 years and have hardly made a dent in it. I liked it at the store but found it too brown and deep for everyday wear. I hate for things to go to waste so I will sometimes apply this with my fingers to "stain" my lips and top it off with vaseline. I will not be re-buying this product. I just want to use it up and be done with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm generally drawn to nudes but I love this shade! It has enough pigment to stand out but since I like to play up my eyes, it does not overpower my makeup look.

I don't feel like this formulation dries my lips, it actually feels creamy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by TKDBabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this for a nude/pinkish shade!
I'm an NW43, and it's a perfect shade for work and other places where you don't want anything too overstated.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by missdibly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my MLBB l/s from now on! It has a hint of pink and brown, just right for my two-toned lips. It covers up the darker shade of my lips beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one needs to be regularly stocked in my collection, it's the perfect dusty mauve color that gives for a nice romantic look. It smells fantastic, like all MAC lipsticks, very pigmented and super smooth on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by KMaida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My ALL TIME favorite MAC color! I have dark hair and a light but usually tanned complexion and this color is absolutely beautiful against my skin. I have very pigmented lips so I usually tend to pull reds or mauves out of colors that shouldnt even have any. This is one of the ONLY colors I have ever worn that completely covers my own lip color and doesn't pull any crazy reds. Its the perfect color for day or evening and leaves lips looking very full and healthy. Has the smooth and creamy texture of most MAC amplifieds. Since amplifieds are so pigmented the staying power is AMAZING, with only a couple coats I hardly ever have to re-aplly and it stays put through most meals. It leaves a light stain on the lips even when color starts to finally rub off which is quite nice because you never really have to worry about looking dead. My ultimate go to lippie! :)