July 29, 2014 | 1811 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Zoejuliana

I love hypnose mascara so much, it's definitely my HG. I have been wearing it for years now. I always find at first it is too clumpy and comes out too thick but after a while it's great. Can't recommend it enough

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by misscynthia06

Hpynose is a creamy black mascara with a unique brush, it is curvy and has one side that is more spiky/comb like and one that is a plump curvy brush.

I'm sort of surprised at the number of negative reviews, I really think this is the type of product where application is key, if you try to apply this in a hurry you probably won't be happy. As such, this isn't a mascara I reach for on a daily basis because I just don't have the time to sit and play.

I comb through the product with the comb end and then go back over and layer with the brush side. I like a dark dramatic look so I go over the lashes several times.

I have watery eyes and haven't had any issues using this, if doesn't flake, smudge and comes off easily with makeup remover.

I would recommend this for someone with the time to sit and do a careful makeup application, it really is a lovely product, but maybe not good for every day get up and go use.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by lilyde123321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Total disappointment. Weighs down eyelashes, smudges within a couple hours, and expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by lucy1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I know some people who aren't too keen on this, but I absolutely adore this product. The consistency is perfect it doesn't clump my lashes, but still does a wonderful job lengthening them. This is definitely my HG mascara I always seem to find myself coming back to it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by hypnose01

If you want to waste your money buy Lancome Hypnose!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by maye8384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Something about this mascara has changed, and Iím not sure if itís my imagination! I used to love this mascara, it was my HG! I didnít use it for about a year (I had a lot of samples to go through), and when I repurchased it something was different. I usually look for more of a lengthening effect in mascara; Iím less concerned about volume. I used to find that it was really buildable, super pigmented, and never clumped. However, now it clumps like crazy! I canít stand this mascara anymore. It is still buildable but it clumps very easily, and itís not easy to separate my lashes with a comb, I have had many frustrated mornings trying to achieve a pretty, separated look. When you first get this mascara the formula is very wet and hard to work with, I hate trying to work with it until about the 15th-20th use, then it becomes a bit more manageable. I also have long, straight, blonde eyelashes, and this mascara wonít hold the curl in my lashes. The good things about Hypnose are the pigmentation (very black), and it has a good size bristle brush that is easy to work with. I am using up the rest of this mascara, but I wouldnít repurchase or recommend it anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by Kamari

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I find this mascara over-priced, considering I have to wipe most of the product off the brush every time I pull it out of the tube! It is very clumpy, and I have to use a dry brush to try to get the clumps off my lashes and separate them. Takes too much time and effort to use this. I would not buy it again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I have used LancŰme Definicil mascara, and like that one much better. It doesn't run or smear if you tear up, either.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Jenabee333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very sparse, fine dark brown lashes and this mascara really pumps them up and fans them out. People have actually asked me if I'm wearing fake lashes. It does clump a bit and require you to really wiggle the brush and manipulate the product, but the results are great. It also doesn't irritate my eyes the way many drugstore brands do. I wear contacts and my eyes tend to water a lot. This stuff doesn't really smear a lot, but I only wear it on my top lashes. I've repurchased this brand of mascara three times.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:18:00 AM More reviews by donatela

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just an ordinary mascara that does not justify its price! I have short and thin eyelashes and it didn't transform them into thick false-like ones. This mascara did what any other ordinary and reasonably priced mascara would do. I'm glad I didn't pay for it as it was a gift, and certainly I wouldn't buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely mascara, eyelashes are separated and look super long with no clumping. The only problem I find is if you feel a little hot the mascara transfers onto your skin Which I have never experienced before. However I would recommend this mascara.