October 22, 2014 | 1138 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Andie97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been on an NYC kick lately, and I ended up picking this up along with Opal. I have never used this type of loose eyeshadow before, and was worried it would end up looking "little kiddish" on me, but it does not! This comes in a tube with a doe foot applicator and it can be a little messy, but the powder glides on like silk and creates the most beautiful satin finish glow. Champagne is great for a neutral look, and really makes my dark blue eyes pop. I also love Opal as much as this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by ChoiLatte

Pros
- looks intense at first but blends nicely into a soft and natural shimmer
- a little goes a long way
- it's smudge-proof and lasts all day (I have very oily hooded/Asian eyelids)
-- haven't tried using it without a primer (I usually require primer for all eye products)
- it's super inexpensive
-- I got mine for less than $3

Cons
- the packaging is horrible
-- when you take out the wand, the product flies everywhere
--- fortunately, the mess also ends up as a soft shimmer
- the product can spread very easily
-- be careful when you blend this
--- it can end up going EVERYWHERE

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful cream/gold color that opens up the eye area and can be used as a highlighter. I blended a bit into the tear duct area when I did a smoky eye and it turned out great. It has decent staying power on my oily lids and wasn't chalky or gritty in texture. It is messy to use so I have to start with a little and go from there or else I end up with some on my cheekbones. It was a good bargain at less than two dollars on sale at CVS so I couldn't pass it up. This currently comes in a tube with a applicator wand and it makes it a bit challenging to use as the wand picks up too much of the product. I place some on the tip of my finger and use my finger to apply onto my lids. It seems to help a bit. This also works alone for days when I am wearing a bold lip and don't want my eye makeup to compete. It really brightens and makes me look more awake. I will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Alright, I have a love hate with this. I absolutley adore the sparkly champage color, would suite almost every skintone. I HATE the packaging! The brush it comes with is ridiculous, some of the bristles stick out and makes application messy.
If this was in a pressed powder type, I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 9:10:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

My GO TO!! I don't know if it's because of my skin tone, but no matter what shadow combination, I ALWAYS use this as a brow highlighter. (Directly under the brow). I also often use it in the corner of my eye (closest to my nose) for that awake looking POP. I've gone through so many containers of this and I just love love love how it catches the light. If you don't want to do any makeup but cover up imperfections, mascara and this on your upper lid, you can get away with it. Sometimes I even sprinkle it on my cheekbones. I have to be honest, I never use it as a full lid shadow. :) But as a highlighter it's GOLDEN! :D The only issue is the brush gets frayed from going in and out of the bottle but I wet it and hold it together with a rubber band until it dries and it's like new and I can continue using the rest of the product. :) Or just use a different brush. Love the bottle other wise. Thought it is a pain for travel. Sometimes I think I should just de-pot it into a small screw top or something. A real staple and sooo affordable! I've tried other 'highlighters' and not only are they more expensive, they don't compare in quality and effect. So there. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by RedHairAndNeonSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I LOVE the packaging. The wand is so cute and the bottle and top and adorable. The eyeshadow itself it pretty good, but I was expecting more of a darker color instead of just all sparkle without too much color. I still love it on the brow bone or just when i dont feel like wearing much makeup. You would think that the sparkles from it would flake off and drop everywhere, but it really does. I would recommend putting this over another shadow since it might not stick, but this is still good as a stand alone shadow. The only bad thing i have to say about this is just the fact that i didnt like the color much since it showed up differently in the Seventeen Magazine model. But this is still an amazing product!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This eyeshadow is really easy to use and gives great, light color.
The brush did get bent and out of shape fairly quickly though. I did admire the overall neatness of this product. It was pretty smart that there's a slit the brush goes into and you have to shake it to access the dust. Was the cleanest cheap eyeshadow I have ever used.

There's not a huge color payoff. It's quite faint and doesn't really pack on.

Like any of their other products, great start into the world of makeup.
If you're looking for this eyeshadow to be worn to a real formal event, look elsewhere. But if you're a teenager; this is hassle free, quick to apply and very cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is so cute. Can be used as anything, not even just eyes. It's sparkly and shimmery and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

I don't know why I took so long to try this. I have eyed these int he store for years, but always assumed that the packing wouldn't work and that it would suck.

The packaging is awkward at first, but I'll admit over time I have come to appreciate it. I is a lot less messy then the jars most loose shadows come in, meaning that I get more use out of this. It also travels well, and so I keep it in my make up back for grab-and-go days.

The brush applicator could be better, but I can work with it. I often times stick my own brush in there and use that, but if in a hurry or away from home, It's just fine. When there is no more product on the bottom, you just have to shake it a bit some more will fall off the sides and down to the bottom where the little whole is.

I have been using this a lot for my everyday look. I use a little black eyeliner, bronzer in the crease and pat some of this onto the center of the lid and inner corners. It instantly makes my quick make up look much more fun and flirty. It is very shimmery, but not over the top if used correctly - on my opinion. For more dramatic going out looks you can use this more heavily and on the brow bone & cheek as a highlight for a super glamorous look.

I would totally buy this again, and I can't wait to try the other shades. I think it is a great find - I am so glad I checked the review on MUA for this, and finally decided to try it! This is truly a drugstore gem!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by colbertlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! I'm impressed! I usually stay away from drugstore makeup, but I kept seeing good reviews on this site, so I picked it up at Target. It was only $3.79! I love my makeup to look as natural as possible, so this is really perfect for me. I sweep once it over my eyelids and it brightens up my eye without the cake-iness that many cheap and even some expensive eyeshadows tend to produce. I also use this as a cheek highlighter and it works great. Thanks, MakeupAlley!