December 21, 2014 | 1708 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Megaslicks in Orange Twist

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by finnley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, unfortunately, like someone else said, this color is being discontinued. I was really disappointed to hear that. I really love the color. Yes, I agree with the previous review, the color is a bright, garish orange in the tube and comes out a lovely flattering coral on my lips. I still have some of the gloss left. I must rave about the lasting quality of the product. I tend to go for cheaper lip gloss. I have tried L.A. colors they have been like most typical cheap lip glosses. The glosses color becomes less potent over time and tends to be sticky. Jordana doesn't have much of a color pay off or last for any real length of time.I will say that megasticks are a great value for the money. I have had this lipgloss for quite a while. The color is still just as good as when I first bought it, the texture lasts well on my lips the gloss doesn't get runny, clump or stick with time. GREAT value for your $$ would recommend.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sorry ladies, stock up while you can, it's been discontinued.

http://www.wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/beautybyebye/index.cfm?lid=Beauty_Bye-Bye&lpos=SubNavOne continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by pugmommy7

Great coral shade. Wonderful price. I wish they would not scent it. The scent smells cheap and juvenielle. If it was unscented it would have recieved a much higher rating.
It is a wonderful value nonetheless.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2006 10:48:00 PM More reviews by xradiance

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous color! Not at all orange, more of a shiny coralish red. It's really cheap too. Doesn't last too long, but I don't mind reappling lip gloss. The smell is pretty horrible though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2006 11:02:00 PM More reviews by kimmah

The color was pleasant enough, although it turned a bit orange on me; I think it will look good on someone with a darker skin tone and I'll hang on to it for summer. My biggest issue with it was the scent. Gag. It was fruit, but not like real fruit--just annoying. Melonish, but plasticky, too. It faded, but not quickly enough. Also, the metallic sheen to the gloss faded very quickly. The remaining color/shine was nice, but the initial color was much more unique. For 1.99, though, you can't expect a miracle in a tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2006 4:58:00 PM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As many of the other reviews said, this does look scary orange in the tube, but it comes out a gorgeous coral on my lips. I'm very light-skinned & look best in warm colors. I'm a total sucker for coral glosses, & this one does not disapoint me in the least. It's a dead ringer for Milani's Crystal Gloss in Tantalizing. On my lips I can tell almost no difference at all. But at $2, it's even cheaper than the $3.29 I paid for Milani's. I didn't think it was possible to pay less! Definite repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2006 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Krycek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It looks scary orange in the tube but once you put it on and slick it to cover your lips, it's a pretty coral/peach color. I was impressed at the moisturizing factor, it's not sticky and it has pretty good staying power for a cheap drugstore brand. The metallic shine isn't overwhelming and it doesn't have those little flecks you can feel like other brands (Revlon-skin lighting line) or weird multi-colored bits that are all you can focus on. It has a cucumber/melon smell to it which is okay (strong but not horrible) .I'd like to try it in other colors too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 8:34:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this shade. I was intially scared off by the fact that it looks bright screaming orange in the tube but goes on as a sheer coral peach with subtle frost on my lips. Very pretty! Not the greatest lasting power but for two bucks who cares? Will definitely buy again. I can see myself wearing this one a lot! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2004 4:17:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a peachy-coral shade that stays that color on the lips--no morphing into pink. It also has a slight frosty finish but nothing too bad. The formula itself feels nice on, isn't sticky at all, and it only costs $1-2 at the drugstore. I personally wouldn't repurchase since it's not the most flattering color on me, but I gave it a 4 for all of the points mentioned above. One of the minuses it has is that it fades unevenly on the lips so there was a faint lipstick ring effect. Try out Revlon lip products if this is a concern--they fade evenly and leave a nice stain. The other drawback is the scent: it's like cherry cough syrup meets abnormally bright hard candy meets Fruity Pebbles.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2004 6:34:00 PM More reviews by msmichal

I love this color- at least one person tells me that I look pretty everytime I wear it...